Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2 re-enabled Paypal?

This is a discussion on K2 re-enabled Paypal? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, i was searching official k2's forums and found this topic: Over the weekend a new credit card verification process ...
Page: 1

well, i was searching official k2's forums and found this topic:

Over the weekend a new credit card verification process was put into place on the Power Up Store. This process, which is already live on GamersFirst, creates some new rules for using your credit card in the Power Up Store. This process will need to be followed by anyone wishing to make a credit card purchase, however this is just a one-time verification.

How does this process work?

After you make a purchase using a credit card, a small refund will be made to your credit card. You can view this refund on your credit card statement (online or your monthly paper statement). Once you confirm the refund amount, you can go here and complete validation of your credit card.

What is an AUTH CODE?

The AUTH CODE is the two-digit number found on your credit card statement as a small refund. You’ll need to enter the AUTH CODE here to complete the credit card verification process. You will only have one chance to enter the code correctly so make sure it is correct.

What if I entered in the wrong AUTH CODE?

If you put in the wrong AUTH CODE, you will receive an email saying your credit card validation has failed. You can contact customer support to correct this and you may be asked for additional information to confirm your account.

Can I use credit cards outside the United States?

At this time we are only accepting credit cards from the United States and Canada. If you are outside these regions you'll need to go through your local payment providers such as; Click&Buy, PayPal or ESN codes.

If you have any additional questions on how this process works, please visit the post here for further discussion.[/b]
    well, i've been searching PUS and the site for it and couldnt find.
    im not from the US or Canada... how can i buy prem now...?
    i cannot use C&B or ESN.... any ideas?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

lol. You can use Paypal there.

ts61fa

yes as he said btw u can use playspan also i recommend that more. Cuz shatteredcrystal they asked me for personal info and identity card copy upload Oo didnt need that at playspan

5DollahSuckySucky

gamersfirst site ..

Upgrade

wow im confuzzed

wow im confuzzed[/b]
    what is so confusing? you go to "" you can see different premium options (gold, plat, bronze, 30 days, 90 days etc.), you press "add to cart" and then it asks you how will you pay. you press paypal, enter your info, confirm payment and voila...you get ESN code on your mail. u use this code to get premium in PUS. and i bet process is similar with other sites for buying game codes

just make sure your contact info is correct in paypal because shattered crystal will make a phone call to verify you, they do that only with first purchase...thats about it.

it worked perfectly for me, and it all happens within 20 minutes after you made payment (phone call, verify etc.)

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

I hope they get rid of Gamers First ._.

other place beside shattered crystal to buy esn codes?
    im at work so i wouldnt like getting a phone call XD

Upgrade

i wish they used paypal, i lied about my age when i was little to use click and buy, so now i gota get a new cc to register just to buy prem lol

TheBloodyBeast

i wish they used paypal, i lied about my age when i was little to use click and buy, so now i gota get a new cc to register just to buy prem lol[/b]
    lol me too. haha

BigMaMa

d4rkchrisz

what is so confusing? you go to "" you can see different premium options (gold, plat, bronze, 30 days, 90 days etc.), you press "add to cart" and then it asks you how will you pay. you press paypal, enter your info, confirm payment and voila...you get ESN code on your mail. u use this code to get premium in PUS. and i bet process is similar with other sites for buying game codes

just make sure your contact info is correct in paypal because shattered crystal will make a phone call to verify you, they do that only with first purchase...thats about it.

it worked perfectly for me, and it all happens within 20 minutes after you made payment (phone call, verify etc.)[/b]
    yeah ut my only option is ESN and i dont need that one i need PayByCash or Wallie-card :wacko:

just bought a gold esn code, its still on hold, hopefully everything goes ok and they send me this code asap :unsure:

zzz i just read it says 24 hours after payment....

i hate when k2 ( the company of retards who only wants thier money)

make it hard even to pay to play

paybaycash plx h34r:

d4rkchrisz

i hate when k2 ( the company of retards who only wants thier money)

make it hard even to pay to play

paybaycash plx h34r:[/b]
    +1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast