Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is K2 really trying to disable hackers ability to get in-game?

This is a discussion on Is K2 really trying to disable hackers ability to get in-game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How long has this speedhacking/wallhacking problem been? I quit a month ago, and I came back for 2 days it's ...
Page: 1

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

How long has this speedhacking/wallhacking problem been? I quit a month ago, and I came back for 2 days it's still just as bad.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Yup, been a problem for months.

How long has this speedhacking/wallhacking problem been? I quit a month ago, and I came back for 2 days it's still just as bad.[/b]
    in pathos ardream its been there since 2007..... although in 2007, it wasnt as severe, but there were still some speedhackers that hacked 24/7. Its just that now probably the hack got leaked/released to the public so everybody uses it.

If you check pathos section on KOL forums, theres a topic by lovemii which has the names of like 40+ speedhackers from pathos ardream. And those are only the ones that logon during the few hours we pk daily.

just as bad in ares dcz.

TopCat

in Girakon when orcs invade we see humans inside walls coming from the back of the emc monument also from the side.. really annoying

with all the new things they come up with, im sure they have got time to fix the speed hack.
    Trust me, they r working on it
    in addition, with all the money they get, i bet they will try their best to please their customers

with all the new things they come up with, im sure they have got time to fix the speed hack.
    Trust me, they r working on it
    in addition, with all the money they get, i bet they will try their best to please their customers[/b]

a GM has told me they are working on it since 2007, and up till now, not only is it not "fixed" but therse also a shitload more speedhackers :S :S NEVER TRUST K2~!

hell, k2 even said that mobs other than werewolves in moradon drop gems~! stupid noobs

Banned

Yup, been a problem for months.[/b]
    there is always problem..not just few months..

Well, If you recall the Arrow shower hack thing in cz, The funny thing was - It would still be happening, It was the fact that KOXP / HeavenFire / KOSP Did not like the feature as it ruined the game, and Only enabled it once in a blue moon so many people bought their thing but they shut it down.

The most hilarous thing about that, Is K2 Told us it was them that made it shut down lawl - As long as theirs archer skills like Arrow shower, It is possible - Unless it's stored serverside which It has never, and will never unless KOKO updates it that way themselves, of course - That would mean about 2-4 years after they do it, we will have it. of course, Badly translated IE Skills, And other crap translation on Moradon Expansion.

DeathInTheNight

While USKO is behind other KO's on patches, I don't think its possible to eradicate these problems. As the ppl who make em can just anticipate the patch, as they probably already got a koxp that works with it.
    I think the only way 3rd party tools can be killed, is for K2 to buy all the game upgrades, bring em out, and be on par with whatever KO is ahead in patches.

While USKO is behind other KO's on patches, I don't think its possible to eradicate these problems. As the ppl who make em can just anticipate the patch, as they probably already got a koxp that works with it.
    I think the only way 3rd party tools can be killed, is for K2 to buy all the game upgrades, bring em out, and be on par with whatever KO is ahead in patches.[/b]
    Well, you are wrong - They update them after the patches, It's not that hard ;P

I remember when I use to make Aimbots for Americas Army just to screw with people, All you had to do was change the file, the location or the offset a bit and bam worked and that was Punkbuster Which hardware bans X-crap is nothing compared to it.

DeathInTheNight

Yes well what I said is that the ppl making them dont have to wait, all they need to do is go on another KO so they can test the new patch KOXP, because USKO is so far behind, that say for the next 10 patches, there is probably already a working koxp sitting waiting for them to come out. Atleast if USKO was on the latest KO patch, whoever makes koxp would have to work with something new and not something that has been used on a patch that just came out on USKO last week, when the same patch has been out on Korean KO for like the last year( just an example on time, dunno how far ahead they are).

And are 3rd party tools really going undetected, or just getting ignored.
    I mean, whats the point of having a security system that doesn't work. So I think XCRAP probably does work and detects ALL 3rd party tools, K2 just decides to ignore them.

Yes well what I said is that the ppl making them dont have to wait, all they need to do is go on another KO so they can test the new patch KOXP, because USKO is so far behind, that say for the next 10 patches, there is probably already a working koxp sitting waiting for them to come out. Atleast if USKO was on the latest KO patch, whoever makes koxp would have to work with something new and not something that has been used on a patch that just came out on USKO last week, when the same patch has been out on Korean KO for like the last year( just an example on time, dunno how far ahead they are).

And are 3rd party tools really going undetected, or just getting ignored.
    I mean, whats the point of having a security system that doesn't work. So I think XCRAP probably does work and detects ALL 3rd party tools, K2 just decides to ignore them.[/b]
    Well, If you remember a while back, They tried Punk buster - It was auto banning hackers and people were claiming they were legit [which I laughed at because half the people I knew macroed] So yea, They got rid of it and got this - Xtrap SHOULD detect the 3rd party tools, Which most likely it does since theirs only a few out their - I believe k2 just lets it go becuz they will have the same BS before and get yelled at when they ban cheaters lol

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

k2 doesnt like reports of wallhackers/speedhackers

killer2675

its really worse then it was.. i remeber like 1 or 2 in ronark now theres like 100's in ardream and even more in ronark land in ronark server..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast