Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is K2 Removing Cypher Rings

This is a discussion on Is K2 Removing Cypher Rings within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol 100$ for an item that is used for like 1 min then opened up.....
Page: 3

lil_mageskillz

lol 100$ for an item that is used for like 1 min then opened up..

CeFurkan

thats insane price

SpinalTap

You say insane price, but then again, take a look at what the hacker on Ares has been doing. Hacking account/unsealing items/changing SQ's (all with no prem/silver prem/bronze prem). After this, he puts the char in to a CR and sells it for w/e he wants. Currently I believe this is just a safety precaution by K2 since they know their CS is absolute shit along with most of their GMs. It is easier for a GM to restore a hacked/scammed char than it is to restore one that has been cyphered away to an unknowing buyer who will then also suffer IF the GM decides to fix this.

CeFurkan

You say insane price, but then again, take a look at what the hacker on Ares has been doing. Hacking account/unsealing items/changing SQ's (all with no prem/silver prem/bronze prem). After this, he puts the char in to a CR and sells it for w/e he wants. Currently I believe this is just a safety precaution by K2 since they know their CS is absolute shit along with most of their GMs. It is easier for a GM to restore a hacked/scammed char than it is to restore one that has been cyphered away to an unknowing buyer who will then also suffer IF the GM decides to fix this.[/b]

well that is k2 and players(who doesnt have good security) problem

not others

1x Cypher Ring scrolll = 1x Iron Belt +0, impressive isnt it ?

Omniscient

I think only one succes protest- no one buy premiu only koxpers- and K2 see how much money lost.[/b]
    Well, if all the koxpers keep buying premium they'll lose like 10 people that are legit, I don't think that'll effect em much

zrocker0404

This is dumb, unless there is some kind of bug atm they NEED to bring them back, they make probably close to as much $ off of CSS's as plat well maybe not the same amount buy CSS has to be there #2 sources of revenu

wow do u have to be so picky -.- you know EXACTLY what i mean m8[/b]
    do i ? .. Well ok..Some ppl still get comfused with these cr .. That's why i told u..

Wiggle

It appears as though playspan are no longer selling seal scrolls. And no response from post on official forum.

K2 shot themselves in the foot as soon as they stopped accepting their own payments... now they pay planspan and that other company to do it for them... they pay commissions to them and now they have doubled the price of one of their items for their own profit...

someone should really do something about that i think...

DukkiE

This is just stupid lol, as many of you have said >.<.. They really did prolly make Damn near the amount of $ off the the CR as they did premmy... Just wait, They&#39;ll bring em back when they feel their pockets floatin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123