Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

K2's 1 vs 1 event

This is a discussion on K2's 1 vs 1 event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Knight Online Players!!! To celebrate Knight Online World turning 5 years old, we wanted to hold a special event ...
Page: 1

Default K2's 1 vs 1 event

Hello Knight Online Players!!!

To celebrate Knight Online World turning 5 years old, we wanted to hold a special event in which every player will have the chance to prove they are the greatest Knight in all of Knight Online!

With that in mind, we are excited to announce the "Knight Online Gauntlet" event!

In this event, players will enter Ronark Land and fight their way through a series of obstacles in search of a special GM Gauntlet Knight! The first citizen of both Karus and El Morad to kill their opposing Gauntlet will be placed into a special zone where they must face each other in a PVP battle to the death! The player who kills their opponent first is the winner for their server.

The winner from each server will be paired with the winner from another server and they will then face each other in combat in a zone of our choosing. A player is eliminated from the tournament when he dies in combat. The winners will continue on in this way until there are only two Knights left. The winner of the "Knight Online Gauntlet" will be decided in the final battle!

The winner of the event may choose any item in the game as a reward. We do reserve the right to make sure the item remains within permissible boundaries.

The event schedule can be found below:

9am -PST on 9/22 - The Gauntlet
    Ares, Diez, Xigenon, and Beramus

9am -PST on 9/23 - The Gauntlet
    Cypher, Olympia, Edana, and Manes

9am -PST on 9/24 - The Gauntlet
    Logos, Ronark, Girakon, and Pathos

9am -PST on 9/25 - The Gauntlet
    Akara, Carnac East, Carnac West, and Ionia

9am -PST on 9/29 - 4 rounds of One on One Battles, Server vs. Server

Ares vs. Diez
    Xigenon vs. Beramus
    Cypher vs. Olympia
    Edana vs. Manes
    Logos vs. Ronark
    Girakon vs. Pathos
    Akara vs. Carnac East
    Carnac West vs. Ionia
    The Player who survives all 4 rounds without being eliminated will be declared the winner and the champion of the Knight Online Gauntlet!

So begin preparing for the "Knight Online Gauntlet" and prove that you are the ultimate Knight!

More details will be coming soon!

-The Knight Online Team
    Here is the path that each nation must take through the gauntlet.

Blue - El Morad
    Red- Karus

Source: Knight Online 5th Anniversary Event, The Gauntlet! - Knight Online World
    Last edited by Yoav; 09-08-2009 at 09:45 AM.

this is retarded on so many levels... it pretty much has to be a sin who gets it, cos of LF + drain... also, what about items/level difference and how does the begging have anything to do with choosing the best VSer from a nation?

knightmaster2118

this would be fun if more ppl got the chance to vs other ppl from diff servers, bring interserver wars instead! But anyways, me or one of my friends could win pathos with the right person on the char(s)
    EDIT: cant wait to see who wins ares/diez, cus that will be a good vs right there

its guarnteed a koxper will win it... this is ko remember

EDIT to the guy aboves edit... am i getting this really wrong or are u?
    it could be 2 of the biggest scrubs ever, its just first person to get to this gauntlet thing...

knightmaster2118

Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    its guarnteed a koxper will win it... this is ko remember
    I guarantee a k0xper wont win it, because GM's host this event and will ban any cheaters trying to enter

Quote Originally Posted by knightmaster2118 View Post
    I guarantee a k0xper wont win it, because GM's host this event and will ban any cheaters trying to enter
    i will say it again... its ko...

Montezuma

Wow I cant wait for a older server to face a newer server......

+8 dragon set uniques +3 weopen +9 vs +8 shell set uniques +1 weopen +8........

There is no way a warrior will win it because if he goes up against a bp he will get fully duffed then screwed over since it doesnt appear that there are any rules in the 1v1.

Btw in boss events koxpers get a lot of the drops and the boss events are gm run....

+ 9 /10 will pwn so stupid
    maybe if they give us equal chars it will be fun

It should be done with chars set up for this event, so it can only be won by pure skill =P
    But then everyone would register and it will be a lagg fest.. ugh

I can already congratulate the babashopped BP duffer.

Ignore Me Senior Member

They could of run it on the champion ship servers. To give everyone a fair chance.

They end 18th. And client should be downloadable in 5 days. K2 have said nothing about it.

I doubt any non rogue will qualify - which is a shame.

Rogues will have 50 seconds to kill anything at the end before another class gets there. I tested it.

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    It should be done with chars set up for this event, so it can only be won by pure skill =P
    But then everyone would register and it will be a lagg fest.. ugh

I can already congratulate the babashopped BP duffer.
    how does still no1 get it... read the first part. u have to run to a place and kill something... this almost 100% guarentees a sin getting it via first drain... and tell me how much skill spamming lightfeet and pressing drain takes?

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

k2 fails again holy fking god!!

Im an int priest how the hell i suppose to kill someone god damit

Hellsgram would be so much better -.-

Meatmow

there are so many better events they could have done. but yet they probably spent ours thinking this one out thinking it is the best, but really its gonna be so over weighted. low levels have no chance at all.

zrocker0404

i wonder if archer could get it lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast