K2's Adress/Phone number

This is a discussion on K2's Adress/Phone number within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As the topic 'asks', need all the information on K2. If possible, headoffice in USA or Europe ( if they ...
Page: 1

black_11

As the topic 'asks', need all the information on K2.

If possible, headoffice in USA or Europe ( if they have one)

Thanks

They took it out,
    just because many people spam their phone lines XD
    I remember for the first CSW on Ronark and we couldn't log on and this guy from clan spammed them...rofl XD!!!!!!!So funny,we were all listenening to it on vent XD

black_11

ah, that's crap >.>

PlayerofRogueC0la

they cant not have a phone number , i just called them 3 days ago.. to lazy to look in call log .. but there is a phone number.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

they cant not have a phone number , i just called them 3 days ago.. to lazy to look in call log .. but there is a phone number.[/b]
    dude go find it, i wanna spam them idk if its long distance ill pay for it, bound to be quite entertaining....WHAT DO YOU MEAN PREMIUM MEMBERS DONT GET FREE ITEMS? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AQ "sir im sorry i cant -" STFU NOOB!

im rly bored. :mellow:

runordie

Theres no point, it goes right to a message machine, there is no one there that handles the phone anymore. Not like they used too, I remember when i called asking for a raptor+8 and koxp on my account :P

rasta

there's an adress

some guy posted the adress in media section...

i think you can find those n00bs in google earth.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Theres no point, it goes right to a message machine, there is no one there that handles the phone anymore. Not like they used too, I remember when i called asking for a raptor+8 and koxp on my account :P[/b]
    aww wanted to see what they say to annoying people like me =/

Glader

....thank you, brainless retards for making sure that they can't have a real phone line open because they get spammed with shit from you...thank you...

didinino

gift address-> nuke servers -> no more K2 -> m-games sell rights to blizzard-> blizzard ban turkish ip-> all live happily ever after.

....thank you, brainless retards for making sure that they can't have a real phone line open because they get spammed with shit from you...thank you...[/b]
    +1

najtonlajn

good luck wiht that