Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

K2's answers

This is a discussion on K2's answers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=155358 and btw this proves k2 doesnt make patches they get them from mgame....
Page: 1


  1. #1
    aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=155358

    and btw this proves k2 doesnt make patches they get them from mgame.

  2. #2
    MSZ - 006 Senior Member akutee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,948

    Default

    that guy doesnt even know shit about knight online... he thinks u get rare KE paper weapon defences from monster suppression 3.. stupid mods they hire

  3. #3
    bazzeeka
    Guest

    Default

    bah there a bunch of shit!

  4. #4
    Senior Member m3ch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cali,USA
    Posts
    510

    Default

    must edit this,


    There has been a lot of discussion about the removal of the 3rd server from the worlds of Knight Online. There were many complaints from the community regarding the lack of involvement in the Lunar Wars and other massive PvP events while the 3rd server was in service. For 10 hours out of the day, the 3rd server was extremely underutilized. Our plan was to make less people able to get in with out premium so now they are forced to buy it. We have seen complaints from Free2Play players regarding not being able to login during turk times. If they are unable to connect, that means that the servers are up to 80% capacity. The remaining 20% is reserved for those players with Premium Memberships. Please be aware that Free2Play players make up the majority of the 80%.

  5. #5
    The king. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    wow ;/ well iatleast hope they fix the fucking lagg.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    58

    Default

    that guy doesnt even know shit about knight online... he thinks u get rare KE paper weapon defences from monster suppression 3.. stupid mods they hire[/b]
    But they do drop paper armor with weapon def i monster suppression sqaud 3 your idiot !!!

    I was in it with my clannie and my friend got paper armor with club def don't remember which part and i got a paper helmet for priest with dagger defence..

  7. #7
    xAsukAx
    Guest

    Default

    that guy doesnt even know shit about knight online... he thinks u get rare KE paper weapon defences from monster suppression 3.. stupid mods they hire[/b]

    But they do drop paper armor with weapon def i monster suppression sqaud 3 your idiot !!!

    I was in it with my clannie and my friend got paper armor with club def don't remember which part and i got a paper helmet for priest with dagger defence..[/b]
    just thought i would point that out for ya

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Argentina, not Mexico
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    But they do drop paper armor with weapon def i monster suppression sqaud 3 your idiot !!!

    I was in it with my clannie and my friend got paper armor with club def don't remember which part and i got a paper helmet for priest with dagger defence..[/b]
    He said rare for fucks sake
    And Tanoruk is a bunch of garbage. I got banned for posting Godzilla's pots in KO Forums zzz :lol:

  9. #9
    Senior Member Private's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    tanoruk is turkish thats all that needs to be said about nething this retard EVER says

    and who ever said k2 doesn't get there patch from mgame k2 said this long ago its there excuse for being shitty altho they're fully capable of fixing bugs many times i've seen them fix bugs within hours of it being reported

  10. #10
    lime
    Guest

    Default

    well tuesday main over and all they done is disable more things so looks like no xmas event as shoulda went on today.

    zz

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=155358

    and btw this proves k2 doesnt make patches they get them from mgame.[/b]
    who didn't know that they don't make theire patches?
    go and play jpko and ull see there bosses that we don't have in usko
    and then after like 6 months we will have them...

    must edit this,
    There has been a lot of discussion about the removal of the 3rd server from the worlds of Knight Online. There were many complaints from the community regarding the lack of involvement in the Lunar Wars and other massive PvP events while the 3rd server was in service. For 10 hours out of the day, the 3rd server was extremely underutilized. Our plan was to make less people able to get in with out premium so now they are forced to buy it. We have seen complaints from Free2Play players regarding not being able to login during turk times. If they are unable to connect, that means that the servers are up to 80% capacity. The remaining 20% is reserved for those players with Premium Memberships. Please be aware that Free2Play players make up the majority of the 80%.[/b]
    +1 :unsure:

  12. #12
    SouthS
    Guest

    Default

    who didn't know that they don't make theire patches?
    go and play jpko and ull see there bosses that we don't have in usko
    and then after like 6 months we will have them...
    +1 :unsure:[/b]
    and you are

  13. #13
    _eSuba_
    Guest

    Default

    a Shit more shit and more a bit of shit ... after they delete 3th servers i start to get spike lags .. and my spikes lags issue has been not resolved until now ... Zzzz more bulshit of k2 ...

  14. #14
    Senior Member m3ch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cali,USA
    Posts
    510

    Default

    tanoruk is turkish thats all that needs to be said about nething this retard EVER says

    and who ever said k2 doesn't get there patch from mgame k2 said this long ago its there excuse for being shitty altho they're fully capable of fixing bugs many times i've seen them fix bugs within hours of it being reported[/b]
    lol read your sig they have B now? wtf???? they had F not to long ago

  15. #15
    stonepilot1421
    Guest

    Default

    they say no mmorpg is cheat free, well runescape is pretty well cheat free now, and all jagex had to do was completely fuck up their entire game, k2s done that, but still cheaters.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •