Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2's answers

This is a discussion on K2's answers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=155358 and btw this proves k2 doesnt make patches they get them from mgame....
Page: 1

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=155358

and btw this proves k2 doesnt make patches they get them from mgame.

that guy doesnt even know shit about knight online... he thinks u get rare KE paper weapon defences from monster suppression 3.. stupid mods they hire

bazzeeka

bah there a bunch of shit!

must edit this,

There has been a lot of discussion about the removal of the 3rd server from the worlds of Knight Online. There were many complaints from the community regarding the lack of involvement in the Lunar Wars and other massive PvP events while the 3rd server was in service. For 10 hours out of the day, the 3rd server was extremely underutilized. Our plan was to make less people able to get in with out premium so now they are forced to buy it. We have seen complaints from Free2Play players regarding not being able to login during turk times. If they are unable to connect, that means that the servers are up to 80% capacity. The remaining 20% is reserved for those players with Premium Memberships. Please be aware that Free2Play players make up the majority of the 80%.

The king. Senior Member

wow ;/ well iatleast hope they fix the fucking lagg.

that guy doesnt even know shit about knight online... he thinks u get rare KE paper weapon defences from monster suppression 3.. stupid mods they hire[/b]
    But they do drop paper armor with weapon def i monster suppression sqaud 3 your idiot !!!

I was in it with my clannie and my friend got paper armor with club def don't remember which part and i got a paper helmet for priest with dagger defence..

xAsukAx

that guy doesnt even know shit about knight online... he thinks u get rare KE paper weapon defences from monster suppression 3.. stupid mods they hire[/b]

But they do drop paper armor with weapon def i monster suppression sqaud 3 your idiot !!!

I was in it with my clannie and my friend got paper armor with club def don't remember which part and i got a paper helmet for priest with dagger defence..[/b]
    just thought i would point that out for ya

I was in it with my clannie and my friend got paper armor with club def don't remember which part and i got a paper helmet for priest with dagger defence..[/b]
    He said rare for fucks sake
    And Tanoruk is a bunch of garbage. I got banned for posting Godzilla's pots in KO Forums zzz :lol:

tanoruk is turkish thats all that needs to be said about nething this retard EVER says

and who ever said k2 doesn't get there patch from mgame k2 said this long ago its there excuse for being shitty altho they're fully capable of fixing bugs many times i've seen them fix bugs within hours of it being reported

lime

well tuesday main over and all they done is disable more things so looks like no xmas event as shoulda went on today.

zz

Banned

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=155358

and btw this proves k2 doesnt make patches they get them from mgame.[/b]
    who didn't know that they don't make theire patches?
    go and play jpko and ull see there bosses that we don't have in usko
    and then after like 6 months we will have them...

must edit this,
    There has been a lot of discussion about the removal of the 3rd server from the worlds of Knight Online. There were many complaints from the community regarding the lack of involvement in the Lunar Wars and other massive PvP events while the 3rd server was in service. For 10 hours out of the day, the 3rd server was extremely underutilized. Our plan was to make less people able to get in with out premium so now they are forced to buy it. We have seen complaints from Free2Play players regarding not being able to login during turk times. If they are unable to connect, that means that the servers are up to 80% capacity. The remaining 20% is reserved for those players with Premium Memberships. Please be aware that Free2Play players make up the majority of the 80%.[/b]
    +1 :unsure:

SouthS

who didn't know that they don't make theire patches?
    go and play jpko and ull see there bosses that we don't have in usko
    and then after like 6 months we will have them...
    +1 :unsure:[/b]
    and you are

_eSuba_

a Shit more shit and more a bit of shit ... after they delete 3th servers i start to get spike lags .. and my spikes lags issue has been not resolved until now ... Zzzz more bulshit of k2 ...

tanoruk is turkish thats all that needs to be said about nething this retard EVER says

and who ever said k2 doesn't get there patch from mgame k2 said this long ago its there excuse for being shitty altho they're fully capable of fixing bugs many times i've seen them fix bugs within hours of it being reported[/b]
    lol read your sig they have B now? wtf???? they had F not to long ago

stonepilot1421

they say no mmorpg is cheat free, well runescape is pretty well cheat free now, and all jagex had to do was completely fuck up their entire game, k2s done that, but still cheaters.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast