Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

k2's ban list shortly released after quest bug (PROPAGANDA)

This is a discussion on k2's ban list shortly released after quest bug (PROPAGANDA) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For some reason ppl here at ko4life didn't seem to concerned with it may have to do with ko4life being ...
Page: 1

For some reason ppl here at ko4life didn't seem to concerned with it may have to do with ko4life being down for the most part when public found out how severe the bug was (allowing lvl 64 chars to go to lvl 80 in just 2 days work).

Right now the voice of the legit community is just not loud enough . K2 knows it too we sit here as k2 jus throws out propaganda like the ban list same day as quest bug is public and all the lil "gm connected" kids fed bull shit via msn how the buggers will be found and delvl'd . k2 said same shit bout last quest bug look wat happened NOTHING a few well known players were banned but they didn't even bug they were jus banned cuz of there community status cuz k2 knows they will make post and ppl would get the impression that k2 actually took care of the buggers.

There so much other things i can list that k2 has done that can be tagged as propaganda but theres just to much and im tired . I'm not saying there needs to be another "no premium" protest cuz it wouldn't help neways considering k2's policy isn't even deny deny deny its more like hide hide hide . But when i look at my post here before to let ppl know bout the bug no one even read it they didn't care which tbh is sad k2 sucks sooo bad the community just brushes shit off like this when we really should be outraged and demanding fair play be enforced .

jan9-jan21 ban list that was posted shortly after the quest bug was known in public
    ARES
    BERAMUS
    CYPHER
    DIEZ
    EDANA
    MANES
    OLYMPIA
    PATHOS
    LOGOS 1
    LOGOS 2(udpate on logos)

poiz3n5

noticed anything?
    all turk names

and cyhper has bigest list

bazzeeka

yeh i seen your name on there

Funny, cause I saw many of those in game yesterday.

Funny, cause I saw many of those in game yesterday.[/b]
    whether or not there turkish , or actually banned

point is u guys sit and look at ban list and think GG GO k2 when nothing is actually being done u get spoon fed propaganda from k2 on the normal and community jus sits by while i happens when the community is strong / big enough to effect the way k2 reacts in these situations .

GG K2?

EL OH EL!

I bet like 95% of the list are made up names.

There's NOONE on any list out of the 3908423 bazilion names that I know.

Banned

GG K2?

EL OH EL!
    I bet like 95% of the list are made up names.

There's NOONE on any list out of the 3908423 bazilion names that I know.[/b]

i dont know anyone of them on diez man....the list and k2 is bs

fuck k2 and i have given up on them and any kind of support

again thats besides the point but i did over look the logos to check if the dates were correct and they are acurate as i know a char banned before and after the listed dates and there not on the list and i did see some ppl i know who macro'd whilist i was on human side of logos .

for other servers i dont know but i am guessing logos ban list is acurate considering there is a gm in training there but the other gms just unban neone who he bans who actually needed to be banned

P4rthen0n

I just recognize these from dies:

- hiaxish3ytan
    - relax
    - klaynof7 (leader of athanasia clan if i'm not mistaken, i've seen this archer koxping so many times for such a long time already it's not even funny)
    And a couple more noobs whose names ring a bell, nothing relevant.

I just recognize these from dies:

- hiaxish3ytan
    - relax
    - klaynof7 (leader of athanasia clan if i'm not mistaken, i've seen this archer koxping so many times for such a long time already it's not even funny)
    And a couple more noobs whose names ring a bell, nothing relevant.[/b]

going to take the ban list off cuz of idiots like u the ban list is just showing the point of the topic that k2 is full of bull shit and they spread propaganda like there australian and its vegemite

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I want to be a gm too.. Making up 100000 names sounds fun

jimfujitsu

whether or not there turkish , or actually banned

point is u guys sit and look at ban list and think GG GO k2 when nothing is actually being done u get spoon fed propaganda from k2 on the normal and community jus sits by while i happens when the community is strong / big enough to effect the way k2 reacts in these situations .[/b]
    You are missing one thing , the community is in fact turks not us , we became the minority in this game.

Kailean

what a surprise i dont see feylong or longyan and others here....

Nick

yeh lets take action to get our rights now,

and then at the last we find out that it doesnt matter if we take action or not

like always, k2 wont do shit.

Mosh Pit

Everyone go MYKO!!!! :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast