Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

k2's ban list shortly released after quest bug (PROPAGANDA)

This is a discussion on k2's ban list shortly released after quest bug (PROPAGANDA) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i see many "known" ppl from manes there and hope they were real banned not just propaganda of K2 but ...
Page: 2

ruliço

i see many "known" ppl from manes there
    and hope they were real banned not just propaganda of K2
    but where r the big boys buggers?? still playing urs bugged chars :S

first im aware were the minority but most of us americans are paying the % of the bills i can assure as foreigners have to take great measures such as click and buy , paybycash etc its incovienent as for us americans its cc ftw and thats quick and easy no risk money for k2 .

dont say our actions wont do nething look at wat no premium in november did made them run adds to buy premium to support k2 they felt the hurt and also did a ban list then .

I do not question whether the ban list are legit or not listen to me they save the ban list for a reason to use it like propaganda they send the "gm connected" kids to say ppl will get banned they spread rumors lies they give empty promises thats all propaganda if u ask me . Lets not forget they have pictures on website that make them look like they won awards when really they're just nominated . and lets face it they're there for affirmative action some korean/jap or we had to be nominated xD JK but look k2's website so many holes so many injects that all know about .

also ban list are pointless there are many gms who will unban simply if u just ask and if they say no its just 20 usd away via paypal to [email protected] i kid u not . So many banned by loki on new server logos all unbanned and ncs most to cheap to ncs its retarded .

fact is even if k2 acts on the buggers there most likely only going to de lvl maybe do a 15-30 day ban . Lemme ask u this u would risk a lvl 64 to be lvl 80 if the only punishment is a time out and to lose the lvl u bugged in the first place ???? and with k2's track record u shouldn't even ask urself is this cheating ?

flatline2 is still playing, he is not banned. I saw him today on ares 1.

snoppskott

ehm ,, looked abit at the ares list

skurwiel_pl << from Deus. !? ^^

skurwiel are u banned? oO

F_A_D_I_L

Premium Hack - gives you free gold premium
    Heaven Fire - awsome version of koxp, allows you to be in multiple parties (you get exp from you killing the monster and exp from another billion parties that you can be in, whoever invites you into the party you will join even though you are in another party)
    original KOXP - arrows even coming out of your ass
    CZ koxp - made just for cz
    Turk KOXP - made by turks
    Spamable SCREAM - just for warriors, if you ever get multiple hits from warrior that looks like koxp, well thats it
    DUPING - you make BLESSED UPGRADE SCROLLS out of fireworks - fun haaa

You still play KO, you must be insane.

Damn I forgot about ban list. Lamest shit ever, most of those people on ban list are unbanned. Right before I quit KO I have seen a guy in the game with his banned character and he was banned for having 6000 blessed upgrade scrolls.

P4rthen0n

going to take the ban list off cuz of idiots like u the ban list is just showing the point of the topic that k2 is full of bull shit and they spread propaganda like there australian and its vegemite[/b]
    You&#39;re the only idiot here, not me. If you think that 3 names from a list of hundreds of names is something, then something&#39;s wrong with you. 3 names out of SO many names shows exactly that lots of known people are missing there.

the topic was about how the ban list is released and the timing of it along with ALL other situations like this

and u and every other jus talking bout exactly wat i said u guys do in the actual topic read topic maybe u know

Banned

:P i sworn i saw Izmir running around other day... werent he logos king.. who koxp like a bitch and then got banned?

ofc he back tho same with perfict hit who is name change and nt and using some bull SHIT items still

Dmitriy

this is like 5th ban list already, and its 2 weeks old.

premium hack plzz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12