Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

K2's christmas present

This is a discussion on K2's christmas present within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if only k2 still did nice little rollbacks, how good the world would be today....
Page: 2

Papps

if only k2 still did nice little rollbacks, how good the world would be today.

SouthS

that's insane dude,when I got hacked I only got a raptor +6 and shell set +1 back...
    grats buddy

gogogo rollback

tommyleonghk

wow...im gonna tell them my hb got hacked...lets see what i get from k2

wow...im gonna tell them my hb got hacked...lets see what i get from k2 [/b]
    Try it,i wanna know what will they do

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

K2 did do this a while ago.. they had a set thing they would give 2 ppl who got hacked.

I havent seen anyone get rolled back since back in old KO/KE yet, so .. wish you luck

Banned

Those are default injected items. Everyone gets them. Infact, if you write several tickets every month just by copy and pasting what you wrote right now, you will get them again every month. They only have to click a button.

mammlea2

YOU CAN GET YOUR PERSONAL ITEMS BACK. But they gave me mine +0.

thats what i want lol.. but i asked for a roleback.. it will be the first one since ke :P

sexy Owa

thats what i want lol.. but i asked for a roleback.. it will be the first one since ke :P[/b]
    only reason they are showing ya some generosity would be because their database was hacked (huge rumor) or something of the sort to where their security for their customers was trashed. they feel responsable for people's loss's atm (a little bit at least) so yeh your chances to get items back are higher then normal just make sure you say the right stuff

ISeeYouPee

well since i got hacked i told them to try and do something.. they gave me shell set +6, raptor +7 and full +9 str accessories.. now i posted for a character roleback.. ill keep you guys informed.. if they do the roleback ima go nuts[/b]
    do we care?

WrathofGod

only reason they are showing ya some generosity would be because their database was hacked (huge rumor) or something of the sort to where their security for their customers was trashed. they feel responsable for people's loss's atm (a little bit at least) so yeh your chances to get items back are higher then normal just make sure you say the right stuff [/b]
    what would someone say to get items like this? post a ticket that worked or would work

do we care?[/b]
    thats the reason you came to see my topic eh asshole? get out of here noob

do we care?[/b]
    If you don't, get the fuck out.
    I'm quite interested actually. Never thought K2 would do this

Richie

wow...im gonna tell them my hb got hacked...lets see what i get from k2 [/b]
    yeah!! good thinking...gogogo ruin for the people that actually do get hacked :/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast