Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

K2's christmas present

This is a discussion on K2's christmas present within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; same, i wouldn't mind getting a shell set +6 and a rappy +6 every month...
Page: 3

kennyburger

same, i wouldn't mind getting a shell set +6 and a rappy +6 every month

A while back I thoght my 60 priest got hacked (turns out a frend was borrowing my items h34r They gave me full +9 int accessories, Priest shells +3, and a MS +5. Kind of random items, but it is the thought that counts.

yeah but rappy 7 is the best ive ever seen k2 giving and thnx canz.. i thought people would be interested in knowing if k2 would actually roleback a character.. they might do it since i got a picture with a good paragraph of persuasion.. and yeah about the thing of trying to get it free.. dont abuse it cause they wont do it for long.. and when youll need it to keep your char going theyll tell you to fuck off :S

destroy

rollback is not solution, because although they can do it easily, but be sure that your items will be deleted during next dupe wipe period=worse than giving u that random stuff u received. If they are smart enough, they could rollback char, dupewipe char and rollback again :P But they are not...for some reason.

I wonder if they will check in logs if you send them false hack report. I would say no, but cant imagine what could they do it yes

I got 10k mana/health pots and a gold bar from K2. so now I have 1 page of 9999 mana/health and the next page 5000 mana/health pots. :blink:

I got 10k mana/health pots and a gold bar from K2. so now I have 1 page of 9999 mana/health and the next page 5000 mana/health pots. :blink:[/b]
    Porque? Did you get hacked and that was there "package" :huh:

nah i wasnt hacked, it was for having a "bugged" monster summoning staff. I call it my present from K2 cause I had 5m and now I have that extra 100m and no need to buy pots for a month or 2 now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123