K2's latest bugg zzzzzzzzzzzz

This is a discussion on K2's latest bugg zzzzzzzzzzzz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everytime me and a few other clannies try to bring up clan list "K2 has encountered an error and has ...
Page: 1

Doc

Default K2's latest bugg zzzzzzzzzzzz

Everytime me and a few other clannies try to bring up clan list "K2 has encountered an error and has to close" GJ, anyone else suffering????????

PS we are on D3 is it happening else were????

sexa

Default Re: K2's latest bugg zzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by Doc
    Everytime me and a few other clannies try to bring up clan list "K2 has encountered an error and has to close" GJ, *anyone else suffering????????

i never saw such a thing.

looks like k2 doesnt like ur clan. did u lost cape too in last patch?

Banned Senior Member

Orcs didn't lose capes

This happened back on the first ISW we had, after the first round whenever you loaded the Knight list, KO crashed and you had to reload. Dunno if it's just you or select few, cant login atm

Ripper_of_romania

Default Re: K2's latest bugg zzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by Doc
    Everytime me and a few other clannies try to bring up clan list "K2 has encountered an error and has to close" GJ, *anyone else suffering????????

i get that error in crowded places..Even format and reinstall windows didn't change anything <_< <_<

Schaf

Phantoms is right we did have that back in the first ISW, cause i forgot aobut it and opened up clan list right when the war first started to form party and guess what, i was kicked off game and couldnt get back into the war

Hopefully it will be fixed soon!!!

sexa

Originally posted by phantomlink
    cant login atm
    prem shit ?

:lol:

j/k ofc

Banned Senior Member

ya... but got premium now so i'm good to go

it doesnt crash my game when I load Knight list....

SonicBoom

What really frustrates me is that i want to disband my clan and it wont let me quit, im CL and everytime i quit, clan name and green line dissapear, i can still see the clan list, im listed as clan leader but cant talk in clan chat. I relog and everthings back to normal, green line/clan name have re-apeared. Its like it semi-disbands me from clan only client side..zzzzz i really hope it gets sorted soon :angry:

Obiwan

Originally posted by SonicBoom
    What really frustrates me is that i want to disband my clan and it wont let me quit, im CL and everytime i quit, clan name and green line dissapear, i can still see the clan list, im listed as clan leader but cant talk in clan chat. I relog and everthings back to normal, green line/clan name have re-apeared. Its like it semi-disbands me from clan only client side..zzzzz i really hope it gets sorted soon :angry:
    +1 :angry:

zerocast

I remember that bug when Edana started.
    If i remember correctly, it crashes because the list that you are trying to update doesn't match with the information in the database, or something like that.

I don't remember exactly how we fixed it.

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Orcs didn't lose capes
    they did on ares