Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

K2's new method to stop account babashop

This is a discussion on K2's new method to stop account babashop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My char name is still with non-alphabetical chars.. so i havent tried logging in to the main site for like ...
Page: 3

G0D

My char name is still with non-alphabetical chars.. so i havent tried logging in to the main site for like 2-3 months...

since its down now, does anyone know if it's fixed? if people with symbols in their acount can login yet?[/b]
    Mine does

Glader

Mine doesnt

FISH_AKUMA

You still can't login the site, if u have illegal char then u can't even use pass recovery.

lekebekois

THEY PUT IT BACK! (From their site

Dear Knight Online Players,

The Knight Online team is pleased to announce that users are now able to retrieve forgotten passwords via the official website! Users who have forgotten their passwords will only need access to the email account they registered with Knight Online to reset the password. We would like to apologize for having this feature disabled so long, and we have greatly appreciated your patience as we worked to restore it.

We would also like to notify players of changes to the End User Agreement (EUA), the Terms of Service (ToS), and the Privacy Policy. Please take a few minutes to review the changes and familiarize yourself with them. By playing Knight Online, you are agreeing to participate according to these policies and terms, so it is wise to review changes that are made to them. Thank you for your time, and we shall see you online!

- The Knight Online Team[/b]
    Don't know if its working tho.. gonna try right now

Seems to work. They sended me an email with the "validation code" but it's fucking written IN TURKISH WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ?!?

Knight Online Dünyasından Merhaba!

KnightOnlineWorld.com sitesinde şifrenizin hatırlatılması için başvuruda bulunuldu. Eğer bu işlem tarafınızdan gerçekleştirilmediyse bu mesajı görmezden gelebilirsiniz.

Şifrenizi yeniden yapılandırmak için lütfen aşağıdaki bağlantıya tıklayın ve açılan sayfaya bu e-postada bulunan elektronik Anahtar Kodunu girin. Bu kod 90 dakika içinde kullanılmadığı taktirde geçersiz sayılacaktır.

Anahtar Kodu: Removed it...
    Bağlantı: https://www.knightonlineworld.com/reset_password.php

Knight Online oynadığınız için teşekkür ederiz![/b]
    Can someone translate all that shit please ?

Heim4teil

yeah if u selled a char last time u can now get the char back K2 ROCKS /,,/

lekebekois

K2 rocks sure... maybe... but the people who bought the chars will all be pissed off, stop playing. The ones who got their account backs they sold it for a reason.... Guess K2 went low this time.

Banned

The button works again

jeff1991

Yep, but still hasnt recieved the email from em lol

Banned

I first try with my other accaunt.. maybe its bugged and they dont send u new password

There was a notice stating they would send you your missing password to the registered e-mail account just by request.

the end.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123