k2's new solution to rolling back

This is a discussion on k2's new solution to rolling back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is sooo sad now instead of just saying fuck u , u share accounts or watever they're giving people ...
Page: 1

Default k2's new solution to rolling back

This is sooo sad now instead of just saying fuck u , u share accounts or watever they're giving people "basic" items instead of rolling back.

Like if u were a bp that lost rocs , ib , in , we's , and mirage sword +8 you would get full +8 str acc and +1 mirage sword LO!L o and +3 shell set . Its such a fucking dumb idea they think this is a good way of making people stay and play game and stop them from sending in cs tickets everytime they get auto response .

So yeah if ur one of the many who have been hacked or watever and attempting to get a roll back i suggest stopping because even if u get to the end of the yellow brick road there only going to give u +1 weapon and +3 shell set . The new policy these monkeys are implementing are just amazing .

Nir

do u relly sellin drugs ?

SNITICH !!!!!

Lawless

Hes got a point, since they going to go through the process to reinject items for your toon, why is it such a stretch to put the correct ones back on. From everything ive ever heard this is done manually if your so lucky as to get help in the event of a hack.

jimfujitsu

I wonder with all those automatic responses , if you spam enough cs-es even though you never got hacked you get those items.

OrcTank

so this is for people who share accounts only? so if u dont share an account and got hacked then they would supposidly help you? or are they just screwing everyone over now?

DarkFlare

Default Re: k2's new solution to rolling back

Originally posted by Private
    This is sooo sad now instead of just saying fuck u , u share accounts or watever they're giving people "basic" items instead of rolling back.

Like if u were a bp that lost rocs , ib , in , we's , and mirage sword +8 you would get full +8 str acc and +1 mirage sword LO!L o and +3 shell set . Its such a fucking dumb idea they think this is a good way of making people stay and play game and stop them from sending in cs tickets everytime they get auto response .

So yeah if ur one of the many who have been hacked or watever and attempting to get a roll back i suggest stopping because even if u get to the end of the yellow brick road there only going to give u +1 weapon and +3 shell set . The new policy these monkeys are implementing are just amazing .
    no threr not that bad they give a +6 weopon lol (bunch of fags)
    and i know what im talkin about they gave me a +3 shell set +8 str jewlery and +6 rappy

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

At least some people are getting something.
    I got a simple: "Fuck you!", because I "shared" my account once every month to get premium cus you weren't allowed to buy premium from their site.

DarkFlare

hahahaha buddy for the longest time they told me to fuck off then i posted my purchase history froma ll the time i bought prem and stuff and i finally got a repoce sayin a bunch of garbage so in simple they said take this garbage ans leave us the fuk alone :angry:

ZhouYu

Well at lest you got items, I was trading items from one account to the other and one got sever lagged and dc and when i logged back in it got a few min roll back but I lost all the items.