Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

K2's Plan Against Kronos!

This is a discussion on K2's Plan Against Kronos! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by styx1590 yeah everyone got IN's, i already gave mine away to a friend since I dont play ...
Page: 4

danifilth

Quote Originally Posted by styx1590 View Post
    yeah everyone got IN's, i already gave mine away to a friend since I dont play CW anymore
    Can i be your friend? hahaah joking

Seriously, i didnt know about this letter bug, but now damn... how are the prices going to work? WP, EP, PP and other pendants, how about the other expensive items, like iron belt, glass belt, cursed weapons, are they going to drop too or only IN is going to?

Quote Originally Posted by danifilth View Post
    how are the prices going to work? WP, EP, PP and other pendants, how about the other expensive items, like iron belt, glass belt, cursed weapons, are they going to drop too or only IN is going to?
    Only IN price will drop of course , when an item is rare and usefull , he is more expensive , if worm drop in , in will be cheap , and not a reason for belt or cursed weapon to be cheaper , exept for the other necklaces , since iron necklace is the best necklace , wp pp and ep wont worth a shit

a friend of mine bought around 12 ultima necks on cypher a month ago for no price... lololol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234