Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

K2's Policies Bent Again?

This is a discussion on K2's Policies Bent Again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I've just talked with a macroer that was banned for 30 days (ingame). Apparently, he was not deleveled any. ...
Page: 1

Default K2's Policies Bent Again?

Well, I've just talked with a macroer that was banned for 30 days (ingame). Apparently, he was not deleveled any.
    I thought K2 was gonna delevel ppl who macro.

well anyway, the macroer's name is VietPriest and VietTiger
    they macro at o3 eslant uruk blade/ash knight spot.

Im sick and fucking tired of seeing macroers pass my level while i work hard for it, and they dont even have to move a finger to get their levels. I talked with him about how fast his leveling is, and he tells me that he can go from lvl 62 to 66 in about 5~8 days. isnt that BS? i mean, lvl 62 to 66 is at least 180 hours of CZ trolls

A dot Q.
    /rant off

priestish

I smell jealousy

HeLLorY

i also got banned from using koxp :wub: this is the last day of the ban period.. waiting for my char without delvled <_< i hope i still remain lvl 68 :P ty k2

AndTheHeroFails

fuck it dude. Go ahead find a party at Blades or someshit and leech the koxp. :wub: i do it.. prolly half of you ppl done it.. if not.. try it

SiegeR

damn than im stupid because i xped all my lvls at cz troll parties B)

nidah

Originally posted by SiegeR
    damn than im stupid because i xped all my lvls at cz troll parties *B)
    I dont call that stupidity, i call that determination

Originally posted by nidah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nidah)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    damn than im stupid because i xped all my lvls at cz troll parties *B)
    I dont call that stupidity, i call that determination [/b]
    Nope. Stupidity all the way. jk :wub:

nidah

im stern and mysterious, look at my sig, you must believe me :wub:

T-Mac

Originally posted by nidah
    im stern and mysterious, look at my sig, you must believe me *:wub:
    lol

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by priestish
    I smell jealousy
    Do you think you're funny? It's impossible to be jealous of a cheater, that would imply they actually earned what they have.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-priestish
    I smell jealousy
    Do you think you're funny? It's impossible to be jealous of a cheater, that would imply they actually earned what they have.[/b]
    Jealousy doesn't stem from the knowledge that someone earned the thing which is desired, but merely possess it.

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

Monkey Nuts??????? h43r: :blink:

Mental_Anguish

Default Re: K2's Policies Bent Again?

Originally posted by Aory
    Well, I've just talked with a macroer that was banned for 30 days (ingame). Apparently, he was not deleveled any.
    I thought K2 was gonna delevel ppl who macro.

well anyway, the macroer's name is VietPriest and VietTiger
    they macro at o3 eslant uruk blade/ash knight spot.

Im sick and fucking tired of seeing macroers pass my level while i work hard for it, and they dont even have to move a finger to get their levels. I talked with him about how fast his leveling is, and he tells me that he can go from lvl 62 to 66 in about 5~8 days. isnt that BS? i mean, lvl 62 to 66 is at least 180 hours of CZ trolls

A dot Q.
    /rant off
    We all are sick of it I think. I see it every day at linate trons/blades/hais. Gave up luring Giant Golems on em, waste of time and scrolls, they just respawn and go like hell again. Do it legit, and you'll feel better for it. I do ,and eventually they do get caught, and come back 30 days later, then banned perm. then start another char. and start over again. We will never be rid of it completely.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-priestish

I smell jealousy

Do you think you're funny? It's impossible to be jealous of a cheater, that would imply they actually earned what they have.
    Jealousy doesn't stem from the knowledge that someone earned the thing which is desired, but merely possess it.[/b]
    jealousy

n 1: a feeling of jealous envy (especially of a rival) [syn: green-eyed monster] 2: zealous vigilance; "cherish their official political freedom with fierce jealousy"-Paul Blanshard

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

jealousy

suspicion of a wife's purity, one of the strongest passions (Num. 5:14; Prov.
    6:34; Cant. 8:6); also an intense interest for another's honour or prosperity

(Ps. 79:5; 1 Cor. 10:22; Zech. 1:14).

Source: Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary

Dunno about you, but to me, a rival that either has honor or prosperity actually earned it. I don't want level 70 overnight, I want to do it fair and square by myself, because that actually has meaning. Fuck cheaters, I want them banned, I don't want what they have.

HeLLorY

@Yun_Yuuzhan

we all know that k2 has not strict restrictions to the third party tool programs. everyday users who use them get larger and larger, wiseverse the users do not use them get smaller in quantity. of course playing fair (i don't only mean not using koxp also the moralities of xp spots and boss killings, pk moralities etc.) is the best thing and i also seek for it. but, in my opinion staying fairplayer in ko under these conditions gets harder and harder. there is not sufficient punishment to the guilts also no more gm's online on servers tend people be guilty in ko. for that reasons, i purchased koxp and start to lvl by using it. i were lvl 61 when i started koxp and got 68 lvl after the 27 days period, 28th period i got banned and tomarrow my account will be unbanned. and i know that they won't delvl my char to 63. becouse k2 can't do it. they are only showmens. am i happy? yes, but i won't use koxp again becouse i got enough lvl's. playing fair ko (mean getting xp and lvl) is nothing for me. go lvl 70 with koxp and pk on cz :wub:

i know i will get too many messages including sangs but really i dont mind it. i just wanted to explain a koxper's feelings^^

until k2 really set strict punishments to unfair players, i will go on gettin lvl in that way

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast