Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

K2's Policies Bent Again?

This is a discussion on K2's Policies Bent Again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Right, but I covered both of those points by pointing out that the rules mean nothing if not enforced and ...
Page: 5

Rentzusuken

Right, but I covered both of those points by pointing out that the rules mean nothing if not enforced and the individual's view of achievement comprises their reality. By my count, having a "reality" that they are winning backed by the lack of enforcement counter to that leaves the score at 2-0, cheaters.

You could say that this forum will now be subject to APA Style with formatting of posts and anything not fitting within those rules will be deleted, but if you don't delete them, who wins?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Right, but I covered both of those points by pointing out that the rules mean nothing if not enforced and the individual's view of achievement comprises their reality. *By my count, having a "reality" that they are winning backed by the lack of enforcement counter to that leaves the score at 2-0, cheaters.

You could say that this forum will now be subject to APA Style with formatting of posts and anything not fitting within those rules will be deleted, but if you don't delete them, who wins?
    Good point but the conformists can still call out the deviants and be backed with the legitimacy that they are following the rules as written, regardless of how little they are enforced.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    Right, but I covered both of those points by pointing out that the rules mean nothing if not enforced and the individual's view of achievement comprises their reality. *By my count, having a "reality" that they are winning backed by the lack of enforcement counter to that leaves the score at 2-0, cheaters.

Good point but the conformists can still call out the deviants and be backed with the legitimacy that they are following the rules as written, regardless of how little they are enforced.[/b]
    True, but the continued existence of the posts coupled with the continued posting by the malefactors makes their arguments empty and null. Telling someone that "were the rules to be enforced, you would be screwed" seems a bit comical to me, and I can only imagine the mirth experienced by those carrying out the infractions against said ruleset. I wager that almost all of the cheaters are laughing, and a good percentage of them all the way to the bank.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@

Good point but the conformists can still call out the deviants and be backed with the legitimacy that they are following the rules as written, regardless of how little they are enforced.
    True, but the continued existence of the posts coupled with the continued posting by the malefactors makes their arguments empty and null. Telling someone that "were the rules to be enforced, you would be screwed" seems a bit comical to me, and I can only imagine the mirth experienced by those carrying out the infractions against said ruleset. I wager that almost all of the cheaters are laughing, and a good percentage of them all the way to the bank.[/b]
    And yet should they think that this is how they can live their life, they are in for a very rude surprise.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    @

True, but the continued existence of the posts coupled with the continued posting by the malefactors makes their arguments empty and null. Telling someone that "were the rules to be enforced, you would be screwed" seems a bit comical to me, and I can only imagine the mirth experienced by those carrying out the infractions against said ruleset. I wager that almost all of the cheaters are laughing, and a good percentage of them all the way to the bank.[/b]
    And yet should they think that this is how they can live their life, they are in for a very rude surprise.[/b][/quote]

LAPD FTW!

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    @

True, but the continued existence of the posts coupled with the continued posting by the malefactors makes their arguments empty and null. Telling someone that "were the rules to be enforced, you would be screwed" seems a bit comical to me, and I can only imagine the mirth experienced by those carrying out the infractions against said ruleset. I wager that almost all of the cheaters are laughing, and a good percentage of them all the way to the bank.
    And yet should they think that this is how they can live their life, they are in for a very rude surprise.[/b]
    LAPD FTW![/b][/quote]

LOL stupid americans

lo0pynuts

yes i would just like to say im a lvl 80 fat chick and i got a +10 exceptional fuzzy pink dild0 my shield is a +10 bottle of anal lube

cheaters should be perm banned then a ko member should send a big black man str8 out of prison to go ass rape them while they sleep then they should be beaten with a pillowcase full of glass then they should be molestered by a festering herpes breeding ghoneria syphillis hiv sore encrusted hooker just my opinion on em :P

fat chicks FTW!!!!

::HiGhTiMeZ::

Originally posted by lo0pynuts
    yes i would just like to say im a lvl 80 fat chick and i got a +10 exceptional fuzzy pink dild0 my shield is a +10 bottle of anal lube

cheaters should be perm banned then a ko member should send a big black man str8 out of prison to go ass rape them while they sleep then they should be beaten with a pillowcase full of glass then they should be molestered by a festering herpes breeding ghoneria syphillis hiv sore encrusted hooker just my opinion on em :P

fat chicks FTW!!!!

LMFAO

the_man_slayer

If u 2 americans have such profound morals, maybe you shuld be president, for a refreashing change :P and then Blaire would have someone elses arse to stick his tongue in lol :lol:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345