Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Moneybookers

This is a discussion on Moneybookers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, since I'm going to make an account in Moneybookers.com and put money on it but before, i want to ...
Page: 1

NaidenZ

well, since I'm going to make an account in Moneybookers.com and put money on it

but before, i want to know if it's like click and buy ( I mean when you buy a premiun with C&B you get your premiun instantly)
    or It's like Credit Card ( I mean when you buy premiun with CC they take the money from your CC but you don't get your premiun and you have to send a ticked nd wait like 1 week for it)

that's all.

answers should come from people who have bought premiun with this payment only.

ILoveYouToo

When did this become available?

NaidenZ

When did this become available?[/b]
    1 day after they changed knight cash for g1 points

nocomment

1 day after they changed knight cash for g1 points

[/b]
    my friend bought for me bronze from site and it was like 5 minutes waiting but mostly is instant.

I've been using MB for a month or so, seems to be a little slower and harder to get opened for some people, but other than that is works fine. Also, no chargeback like pp.

arko

good topic, people should be aware of this +1

people should also be aware as you've said. CC is a waiting game

FireStorm

paypal>>>moneybookers

paypal>>>moneybookers[/b]

PP is used by so many scammers it&#39;s pathetic. You obviously haven&#39;t used PP much, and before you ask, I&#39;ve had my PP account for 8 years. And PP has the worst fucking customer service ever. I emailed MB and asked them around 8 questions before I signed up and got an email (all be it slow) with a full explanation of each question I had. That&#39;s better than any customer service I&#39;ve gotten in 8 years of PP. Check BBB and compare them. paypal<<<moneybookers

Over 3 years i have used Credit Card, Never had problem and Never had to wait over a min for my Prem or KC purchase.

NaidenZ

my friend bought for me bronze from site and it was like 5 minutes waiting but mostly is instant.[/b]
    your friend used his account in moneybokers for buy your prem ?

arko

Over 3 years i have used Credit Card, Never had problem and Never had to wait over a min for my Prem or KC purchase.[/b]
    wow lol, have you tried it recently?

plus black Amex unlimited credits Baller cards don&#39;t count!

exot

i dont see option moneybookers in "buying premium" menu. so is possible to buy premium by moneybookers ?

NaidenZ

i dont see option moneybookers in "buying premium" menu. so is possible to buy premium by moneybookers ?[/b]
    omg it&#39;s true T_T

I checked it few minutes ago =(

OwnWiew

there&#39;s only way how to buy bronze from web .. but MB isnt in game .. i hope they will add MB to buy all prems cause its not bad idea

didinino

i wish they put that option, c&b is being gay to me.

they terminated my account ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast