Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2's Response to my BBB complaint

This is a discussion on K2's Response to my BBB complaint within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When we had our last update, our clan lost its cape. This was the second time it had happend, so ...
Page: 1

Rastin

Default K2's Response to my BBB complaint

When we had our last update, our clan lost its cape. This was the second time it had happend, so out of anger I submitted a complaint with the better business bureau. Here was my complaint to the BBB.

Complaint Classification: * *Gen. Service Issues

Complaint Description - Posted 6-1-2006

This is the second time my clan has lost there cape due to bugs by k2's service. There customer service is non existant, and dont care about customers Everytime k2 trys to fix problems, all they do is make it worse. They have no customer service, provide no in game assistance. And leave there paying customers in limbo trying to figure out what is going on. On top of all that they over charge for there service. There are better games out there that dont charge as much to play and they have better graphics and customer service. Im done with this company and will not be paying anymore money for there poor service.
    This was the response K2 gave the BBB.

Initial Response - Posted *6-20-2006

The issue with missing capes have already been resolved. This happened with a new upgrade and we already restored all of these after the problem was discovered. Any other issues that arise we request a support ticket so that we can resolve the issue. Thank you
    So I ask anybody that had a problem with the cape glitch. Did you recieve reimbursement for your clan cape? I was given a link to post a rebuttal to the intitial response. I did just submitt a support ticket requesting reimbursement once again. But I would like feed back before I post my rebuttal. Thanks for your replies.

Reinhard

omg Hostageebenisikiyim please stop it dude... its really very annoying and i really ask you in a good way for you to stop it, better yet instead of annoying ppl why dont u try to make more friends in here?

ty for reading this.

im asking you in a bad way hostagefuckerasscuntlickerwtfbbqer

SHUT THE FUCK UP :angry:

Reinhard

Ok now both ways... wich one do u pick to simmer down.

QuIcK

I sent BBB complaint about my SS+7 lost in a server dc and they told me scamming is not there problem.

Originally posted by QuIcK
    I sent BBB complaint about my SS+7 lost in a server dc and they told me scamming is not there problem.
    bbb latest revied losting items to server dc was on there

but it seems that k2 some reason is worried bout bbb as they are willing to lie etc maybe we should start getting on bbb to see wat really goes on instead of everyone saying stop buying premium

morax

People should just complain like hell to the bbb because to be honest the service is completly substandard and is not something any company should be proud of, i always said outsourcing to india was a shit idea.

i think ppl should jus tag www.knightonlineworld.com with something along the lines

FUCK K2 NO LOVE FOR AMERICAN PLAYERS

Rentzusuken

Complaint Experience *

Complainants allege that during play time server problems or other technical difficulties cause disconnection, resulting in lost gaming items such as body armor, weapons, and coins. Other players complain that the website is not secure, the company runs dupe whipes, or that hackers interrupt play on a frequent basis. Most complainants allege they are unable to contact the company to report problems or request replacement of lost items. They contend that there is no customer service line, and e-mails are not answered. Some players report when they complain via the on-line forum their access is blocked and they are banned from game participation. Players report in some cases, after lost items are returned or replaced by the company, they mysteriously disappear again two or three days later. *

The company responds to some complaints concerning dupe whipes by explaining they periodically run the whipes to prevent the dupers from spreading in the game and to keep everything fair and legal. They contend they are not responsible for trade deals gone bad or unfair interactions between gamers, and their objective is to rid the game of illegal and unfair activity. Other complaints are addressed by offers to compensate for lost items, or by pointing out specific playing rules as posted on their website. Allegations of inadequate tech support or customer service are generally not addressed. The company's responses do not always address the complainants allegations. *

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

my friend helped me wrote a complaint letter to BBB about my acc being blocked for 3rd party tool reason (xtrap false positive)

got unblocked the next day ^_^

ps. liked to thank devile, will and vacy for their help <3

Medusa

lol are u for real ? , dont play with us man

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    my friend helped me wrote a *complaint letter to BBB about my acc being blocked for 3rd party tool reason (xtrap false positive)

got unblocked the next day *^_^

ps. liked to thank devile, will and vacy for their help <3
    Fuck you, I'm the one who told you to do it.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Well heres my report I just submitted:

Over the past 2 years K2 inc.customer service has been rapidly deteriorating. Recently I was hacked and lost the following items: Iron neck, Iron belt +1, Chitin shield +7. Not that any of this matters but those are the best items in the game that I spent years to aquire (I've listed the items incase you wanted to present them to K2) So, after this hacking I sent in over 15 Customer Service reports, I didn't even get a response. To then take matters in my own hands I called K2 hundreds of times; now have a two-hundred dollar phone bill which I have to pay. Not once did I get an answer, I've done my part on trying to contact them now I have to resort to this. K2 stated "Premimum members will recieve customer service over non-premimum" I'm Gold prem which is the highest, now I expect a response. Not to mention that non-paying customers can't play, but something needs to be done. Now i'm asking that my name remain confidential for K2 has a reputation of banning people who file complaints. Of course they make some bogus reason as to why the person was banned but we the people know the truth.

Matador

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    Well heres my report I just submitted:

Over the past 2 years K2 inc.customer service has been rapidly deteriorating. *Recently I was hacked and lost the following items: *Iron neck, Iron belt +1, Chitin shield +7. *Not that any of this matters but those are the best items in the game that I spent years to aquire (I've listed the items incase you wanted to present them to K2) *So, after this hacking I sent in over 15 Customer Service reports, I didn't even get a response. *To then take matters in my own hands I called K2 hundreds of times; now have a two-hundred dollar phone bill which I have to pay. *Not once did I get an answer, I've done my part on trying to contact them now I have to resort to this. *K2 stated "Premimum members will recieve customer service over non-premimum" *I'm Gold prem which is the highest, now I expect a response. *Not to mention that non-paying customers can't play, but something needs to be done. *Now i'm asking that my name remain confidential for K2 has a reputation of banning people who file complaints. *Of course they make some bogus reason as to why the person was banned but we the people know the truth.
    I wanna know if they can ban you for contacting BBB and I liek your name :lol:

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Well i've heard of people who filed complaints having their accounts banned, I for one don't want to risk it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast