Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2's yearly profit?

This is a discussion on K2's yearly profit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone else curious about how much K2 network, or maybe gamersfirst, makes in profit each year..... i imagine it has ...
Page: 1

Anyone else curious about how much K2 network, or maybe gamersfirst, makes in profit each year..... i imagine it has to be a shit ton....

Banned

Anyone else curious about how much K2 network, or maybe gamersfirst, makes in profit each year..... i imagine it has to be a shit ton....[/b]

not as much as everybody thinks it is, that's for sure.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

edit: nvm fucked up my calculation

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Not as much as it used to be.

With minimal effort, consumers who know what to look for should be able to find annual reports with revenue information for K2 Network Inc.

However, people with the knowledge to find said info will also easily recognize K2 as a dying company with a dying product - there are competitors who offer more marketable, more profitable and therefore more successful products - so basically, who cares

/shrug

Simple business, really.

Validating

not enough to hire gm

not enough to hire gm[/b]
    It was really retarted that they mentioned that on the forum, thought GM's did they're work for free.. Atleast it looks like that as they aint give a fucking crap

Last year they reported over 11million in profits just from Turkish Customers. This year, the servers are more crowded and they have more servers so you can bet it is similar or more...and this is just KO not any of their other games like COD, etc.

The king. Senior Member

Last year they reported over 11million in profits just from Turkish Customers. This year, the servers are more crowded and they have more servers so you can bet it is similar or more...and this is just KO not any of their other games like COD, etc.[/b]
    im sorry to say this, but were do you play? ares is more deserted than ever becouse of this fucking ottomanking hacker fucker.

Banned

Last year they reported over 11million in profits just from Turkish Customers. This year, the servers are more crowded and they have more servers so you can bet it is similar or more...and this is just KO not any of their other games like COD, etc.[/b]
    COD? As in Call of duty? Seriously, what are you talkin about...

K2 hosts 5 games; Warrock, KO, Global MU online, Red stone, Swords of the new world.

On my server cz isnt as full as it could be but if you go to exp spots everyone is exping. Maybe using koxp and hf but you can bet your ass they are paying platinum premium.

wawh

over 11million in profits[/b]
    profit isnt the correct word i think for it...
    taxes, health care, employement, third-party companies for premium, pays for updates or fixes from mgame, server payements

all these things and tons more make this thing go very low
    k2 doesnt really make that much money as people think MUCH LESS

11million seems alot but k2 is an international company so no it isnt a lot for a company as "big" as k2, quite pathetic tbh

COD? As in Call of duty? Seriously, what are you talkin about...

K2 hosts 5 games; Warrock, KO, Global MU online, Red stone, Swords of the new world.[/b]

SORRY I meant War Rock relax tampax!!!

profit isnt the correct word i think for it...
    taxes, health care, employement, third-party companies for premium, pays for updates or fixes from mgame, server payements

all these things and tons more make this thing go very low
    k2 doesnt really make that much money as people think MUCH LESS

11million seems alot but k2 is an international company so no it isnt a lot for a company as "big" as k2, quite pathetic tbh[/b]
    Ya wrong, profits were the exact words used:

http://www.fatfoogoo.com/2009/01/turkey-ba...%93-levies-tax/

And sorry it was 12 mil not 11. Trust me their overhead isn't shit. Even JPKO which averages around 600 players a server is profitable. There have been many discussions on these forums about this exact topic, if you have some real numbers you want to throw up instead of conjecture, you are more then welcome to. The 12 million is just turkey not including USA, EU, Asian, S. America, etc. Don't be fooled like other people and think K2 isn't making a ton of money.

Don't forget they operate under the free to play model, so it's hard to say they are a dying company or that it's pathetic how little they make.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

free to play model? i thought they ran the pay now, we'll think about helping you when somebody reports us to the BBB model

Banned

They make more than they deserve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast