Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

K2's yearly profit?

This is a discussion on K2's yearly profit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they don't hire gms because the ceo is greedy / lazy...
Page: 2

Zzzzxz

they don't hire gms because the ceo is greedy / lazy

COD? As in Call of duty? Seriously, what are you talkin about...

K2 hosts 5 games; Warrock, KO, Global MU online, Red stone, Swords of the new world.[/b]
    afaik Global MU online is no longer under K2, they ruined the game and than passed it back to webzen <_<

profit isnt the correct word i think for it...
    taxes, health care, employement, third-party companies for premium, pays for updates or fixes from mgame, server payements

all these things and tons more make this thing go very low
    k2 doesnt really make that much money as people think MUCH LESS

11million seems alot but k2 is an international company so no it isnt a lot for a company as "big" as k2, quite pathetic tbh[/b]
    well not really..

11million is considered big turnover even for big ocmpanies.

11mill profit is not out of the question at all. Think, they pay maybe 20-30 staff members. All else they have to do in maintain the servers. +w.e. it costs the to host the game. This isnt gunna be alot more then a few million.

With all the PUS events, aswel as plat prem being introduced. they must be making a bomb. every server has maybe 2000 active players. i&#39;d say about a quarter use plat prem, with another 50% using other premiums...

not to mention the PUS and their other websites that were usedfor CSS and what not.

even with the slight decline in numbers, i am sure k2 matched their profits from last year

4que

It&#39;s kind of funny, of all the MMOs out there KO costs the most real money to play, and by comparison to WOW, and warhammer, etc, they cant even compete with quality of customer service and gameplay.

Funny, pay the most, get the least, if the PVP platform was not what it is, KO would of died along time ago.

It&#39;s kind of funny, of all the MMOs out there KO costs the most real money to play, and by comparison to WOW, and warhammer, etc, they cant even compete with quality of customer service and gameplay.

Funny, pay the most, get the least, if the PVP platform was not what it is, KO would of died along time ago.[/b]

Someday, maybe in the not too far future a company will create a game that blows all the MMO&#39;s away that combines KO style PVP, customer support of Blizzard, with all the action, adventure, surprises, security and multi player fun all in one. That game is something for gaming companies to strive for and it will not be a small feat. Whoever does create this game will have the opportunity to have the greatest game ever, and it will be done, just a matter of time.

1st of all we are not talking about other games here,if the other games are less successful than they should either close the games down or stfu,we pay for this game.

2nd in 2008 every month was 1 mil(FROM TURKEY ALONE),I&#39;m sure that hosting a game like KO doesn&#39;t cost even a mil for a year,so you do the math,let&#39;s assume it&#39;s 1 mil,then the other 11 mil go to the company&#39;s pocket,I know there is taxes and stuff like that,but it&#39;s not as much as you think,I&#39;m sure that out of 12 mil,I&#39;m sure they have clean 7-8 mil.

And with the release of Platinum Prem,their monthly income has obviously been increased.

And all the events like the last 1 with CS or ER,People spent 300-400$ on prems/KC.

Banned

i remember that some when some one posted here article about k2 network, and in the article there were the profits that k2 did in that year and it was 16mil $....

Cool

1st of all we are not talking about other games here,if the other games are less successful than they should either close the games down or stfu,we pay for this game.

2nd in 2008 every month was 1 mil(FROM TURKEY ALONE),I&#39;m sure that hosting a game like KO doesn&#39;t cost even a mil for a year,so you do the math,let&#39;s assume it&#39;s 1 mil,then the other 11 mil go to the company&#39;s pocket,I know there is taxes and stuff like that,but it&#39;s not as much as you think,I&#39;m sure that out of 12 mil,I&#39;m sure they have clean 7-8 mil.

And with the release of Platinum Prem,their monthly income has obviously been increased.

And all the events like the last 1 with CS or ER,People spent 300-400$ on prems/KC.[/b]

Finally some one aside from myself who talk some sense.

Banned

I like their excuse of minimal services is due to their free 2 play policy. However, they do all they can to give the pay 2 play customers the benefits and making it nearly impossible for a person to play for free. Is it free 2 play?

Then K2 tell their pay 2 play customers because of their free 2 play policy they allowed obvious cheaters to be on their servers while their game requires more then a monthly (small) fee to play.

A GENIUS STRATEGY

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Annual report or never happend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12