Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

k2 on a scale of 1-10

This is a discussion on k2 on a scale of 1-10 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 10/10 ko 9/10 k2 k2 hasnt got money like shit like blizzard, but they try they're best. I wouldnt play ...
Page: 3

Sustain

10/10 ko

9/10 k2

k2 hasnt got money like shit like blizzard, but they try they're best.

I wouldnt play this game if it was - I dont understand you ppl.
    And it is very retarted to be sarcastic in this post.

Banned

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Useless topics ftw.. why do u even bother on answering?

wraith86

Originally posted by Sustain
    10/10 ko

9/10 k2

they try their best to lie and scam us

ooAciDDreamZoo

"u cant give K2 the fault on everything lawl, true they suck as company.. but then again, its to 70% the fault of the community where the game lead to" ..................soo true, itz not like they sat down and sent out 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 invitez to the turkish nation and the other nations that play, you try and handle that many damn people that cause that many problemz.........they started it for the money and got it, do you think they saw it gettin this big and having as many problems as they do............yeah k2 sux, but only bout 2% of it is at thier fault, the rest is all in the community that have taking this game to the lvl its at, but if ur still playin, how bad is it REALLY?

wraith86

aciddreams K2 can control everything they are just to stupid to. if they want less hackers/cheaters they would ip ban turkey and officially make it P2P, it would also help if they didnt privately spawn bosses for people and lie to the customers faces. how is it only 2% their fault? you mustve made a mistake because i believe you meant to say 98% their fault.

SaintLakis

Originally posted by Sustain
    10/10 ko

9/10 k2

This is wrong. Maybe is smaller than blizzard but imagine how much money they get every month from premium users and addition knight cash. If they cant afford to pay a high buget programming team to fix the bugs, at least they can pay for aditional gms.How much $1000 a month each?

At least they can show that they try. How difficult is for a gm to log in 1 hour every day and ban all people that k.o.x.p, that time.

ooAciDDreamZoo

right, k2 could control most but then would not make near as much money even if it did go p2p, keeping the f2p option brings more peoplePOTENTIAL customers......k2 is shitty, but obviously know how to make the money, i didnt say they were honest or even close to that.....lol. we all know they are not, but when everything is considered all the way down to what we dont see to what we do, in the end thier gettin paid by an ungodly amount of people and growing everyday. im the last person that would say they are honest and a good company or smart. but thier obviously doin sumtin right in a wrong way or not........but at the same time itz the community that cheatz, scamz, dupez, pays them, etc..........feeding them..........hell i wouldnt be shocked if it wuz k2 that puts out these koxp type programz for the community to eat up......lol

rofl, k2 - 0/10

Faggots took my raptor +8 and wont give it back -.- -_-

T0wn3R

The idea of KO is good, now is better with the quests, the aparience is nice, but they need to do very much about the graphics, character movement, map textures and would be fine things like dance, song, jump like other morpgs (not only /greeting1,2 & 3 and /provoke1,2,3 XD). The skills are nice but they can do it beter.

so:
    KO 7/10

And the service is the worst of the game, k2 sucks, they never do their work, dont want waste a little bit of money for do the game much beter for the players. it sucks. The customer suport sucks, they just answer when you have problems for buy premium or cash. The gms dont do their work, if each GM ban 50 or 100 persons per day (in each server) the servers would be clean in 1 or 2 weeks and the cheaters would be tired of make acc's and be banned in 1 or 2 days so they would leave of use cheats. Patch the bugs take them a lot of time, i know the source code is terrible, but they have budget for get more programers :wub: . Ok, stop dream:

K2: 2/10 (yes 2 points because sometimes they do something good.)

KO 3/10

KE 2/10

ROFD 4/10

K2 8/10

wraith86

Originally posted by Suicune
    KO 3/10

KE 2/10

ROFD 4/10

K2 *8/10
    LOL

Banned