Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

K2 scamming my PayPal Gold Prem

This is a discussion on K2 scamming my PayPal Gold Prem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Phantom_Rouge you're a mod on kol...any word on what's going on w/ the prem's that were bought yesterday while PUS ...
Page: 2

Banned

Phantom_Rouge you're a mod on kol...any word on what's going on w/ the prem's that were bought yesterday while PUS had paypal?

or any advice on what to do...i'll probably get my acc blocked since i filed a claim w/ paypal...WTF?!?!?!?!

wow man thats pretty gay how K2 blocks your acc bcuz u file a complaint
    bcuz they didnt give u gold prem when u payed for it

scammer's..... <_<

QuIcK

Originally posted by Arcy
    i bought 2 gold premiums using the new click and buy and neither of them gave me a trina piece... i posted tickets on both accounts.. im not expecting anything to happen.. i been waiting for a roll back since may 9th..
    This happened to me a while bak next day i bought scrolls in the power up store and the trina showed up in my inventory maybe try that?

MisPantalones

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arcy
    i bought 2 gold premiums using the new click and buy and neither of them gave me a trina piece... i posted tickets on both accounts.. im not expecting anything to happen.. i been waiting for a roll back since may 9th..
    same here, i got no trinas with my gold either[/b]
    i got gold today, i recieved my trina

Rampage

bump :rollseyes:

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arcy
    same here, i got no trinas with my gold either[/b]
    +1 same problem

Ondaroca

^^
    I have a similar prob...
    I have payed 40$ via Paypal for 4500 Knight Cash points on 2006 - 04 (month) - 07 and
    "I still haven't recieved my knight cash points due to a roll back."
    (i bought scroll and i put them into my inn befor the war, and i was disconnected and when i
    come back after, no scroll was into my inn... no kc... )

i have since prob since 3 months...

every day i use the customer support...
    the last answer i recieve is :
    We are not restoring lost items at this time. *We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. *
    Thank you.
    -Knight Online Customer Service Team

Rampage

They just replied me but i made an error in my email adress so i need to send anyone . Lets wait 2-3 days again.

killarmy

Default a story about fuckin k2

I didnt receive my bronze so i decided to submit a ticket about my problem.

I have purchased Knight Cash/Premium Service but have not received my purchased item
    2006-06-29
    13:23:17.967
    Bronze Premium
    blah blah
    k2 customer service's reply :

Dear customer sorry for the inconvenience, your account has been credited with the bronze premium of $8.95. Thank you.
    oh thank god finally i can login but wtf.. i couldnt... so did submit one more ticket..

i am still non-premium user. i want you to solve this problem immediately. it has been almost 4 days and i didnt received my broze premium yet.
    REPLY ( apparently i have had premmy for 2 days but everytime i tried to LOGIN client gave the same shitty non-premium error..)

Dear customer you have 28days of premium left in your account. please check it and let us know. Thank you.
    lol they said to let them know.. so here is my new ticket

Other (please explain below) : dear customer support,

ok im letting you know.. 28 day left? im nonpremium for 4 days... *i dont wanna argue with you. just solve my problem.. i cant receive jackpots and i cant login servers.. is that enough information for you..

Dear customer please post the following query in General inqury section,so that our team members can help you as early as possible.thank you.
    this time i did submit my ticket in a more formal way..

Other (please explain below) : hi,

It is the 8th ticket about my problem, and you didnt do anything on this. You sent me it : Dear customer you have 28days of premium left in your account.

I didn't even receive my bronze. How can i use it about 2 days? Why don't you just solve the problem? I don't want anything extra. I want something I paid for. And I don't want to hear post another ticket or 28 days left

I want to have bronze premium for a full mouth because I didnt use premium for even a day.

And, Don't tell me to check it again. I checked I AM NON-PREMIUM.

thanks
    waiting for next reply..

Rampage

ahaha

K2's Reply

Dear customer, you are now banned

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by UrbaN
    K2's Reply

Dear customer, you are now banned

rofl owned :lol:

Rampage

tryed to call them twice no answer coool

Cocaine

might as well quit doing that right now. i called them about 20 times, never got an answer.

frozen_sorc

3 days ago (or at least i think it was 3 days ago) i bought silver premium via paypal and now i just logged in and GOT MY PREEMIUM

hope u got ur premium too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast