Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

K2 scamming my PayPal Gold Prem

This is a discussion on K2 scamming my PayPal Gold Prem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya I got too as well....
Page: 3

Rampage

ya I got too as well.

Ganbitsu

Originally posted by frozen_sorc
    3 days ago (or at least i think it was 3 days ago) i bought silver premium via paypal and now i just logged in and GOT MY PREEMIUM * *

hope u got ur premium too *
    <3

Did u get ur Trina and kc? Cos dunno, maybe i should buy just bronze?

Ancients

I cant wait till someone files a lawsuit and has all u guys as whitnesses :P K2 gonna get OWNED

what i dont understand is why cant they just disable the power up store completely until they fix all the paypal bugs and give all the people the premium that they owe, seems like a better way to make money from my point of view :

happy customers ---> buy more premium ---> tell their friends ---> friends buy more premium

i really just dont get it

Banned

whatever happened it took them 2 days to figure it out...after i tp to eslant w/ 2 days left silver...get eslant w/ 30 days gold..had 2 spend some of my kc before my trina showed up in my invent...now i just gotta get the balls to use it (trina) on my IB +7...hehe

anyways...hope this is the outcome for all who bought prem w/ PayPal on the 3rd!!!

frozen_sorc

Originally posted by Ganbitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ganbitsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-frozen_sorc
    3 days ago (or at least i think it was 3 days ago) i bought silver premium via paypal and now i just logged in and GOT MY PREEMIUM * *

<3

Did u get ur Trina and kc? Cos dunno, maybe i should buy just bronze?[/b]
    yes i got KC and trina as well

(949) 486-0400 B)

killarmy

Originally posted by frozen_sorc

grrr i didnt receive the premium yet.. and getting angry..

HOT REPLY :P

Hail killarmy!
    This information has been given to the concerned department. Thank you.
    -Knight Online Customer Service Team
    i think they are saving time in this way.. 15 days later they will say "dear customer sorry for the inconvenience, your account has been credited with the bronze premium, and 3 days left"

LOL becoming more tragedic day by day..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123