k2 server log in

This is a discussion on k2 server log in within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in a year knight online will beacome you need premuim to play! already i cant get in gira2 at 4:30 ...
Page: 1

deathpwner

in a year knight online will beacome you need premuim to play! already i cant get in gira2 at 4:30
    its says its "free to play" its should be:

free to make an acount but you need to buy premuim to log in

they also took out server 3 which pisses me off\
    anyone agree?

sexy Owa

in a year knight online will beacome you need premuim to play! already i cant get in gira2 at 4:30
    its says its "free to play" its should be:

free to make an acount but you need to buy premuim to log in

they also took out server 3 which pisses me off\
    anyone agree?[/b]
    k2 announced the game will require premium to play next year? if they did not, i dont think its true. the game will do nothing but lose players in the next few years servers will be more open if anything.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

the game will remain free to play till mgames or k2 decides to be pay to play game, which i doubt will happen

if u want to log, buy prem, if u dont want to buy prem but log, wait till server is more empty.

if u cant wait... thats ur problem -_-

HotAsIce

What I agree with is you should have used the search button and posted your grievances on one of the many hundreds of posts bitching about K2 already.