Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

K2 shows their true face again!

This is a discussion on K2 shows their true face again! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1179720 Well... Today, the biggest tbl / koxper GeneRaLs (of Akara) clan got banned by a GM for doing such ...
Page: 1

Uzu

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1179720

Well... Today, the biggest tbl / koxper GeneRaLs (of Akara) clan got banned by a GM for doing such illegal things as you know. Everybody was so happy that actually a GM did his fucking job. There was a whole party going on on forum TR (turkish ko4life). But GeneRaLs couldn't live with the fact that they got banned so what do these faggots do? Spamming Moradon with messages transformed into Mastadons, blocking every single teleporter and crying things like 'GM UNBANN GENERALS'. So they did it for nearly 5 hours, and before dungeon what do we see? Generals got unbanned, they are all in Moradon flaming everybody and so on. But that's not the only unjustice:

They are suddenly ALL +9 Babas !!!
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...e=VirtuallSt0rm this noobs returns with a +9 raptor and +8 dd.. gg
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...p;name=Schwartz this g4y leader returns with a hb+9...
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=lMaTaDoRI this guy returns with a rebirthed +18 raptor (nearly fucking +10) and a whole +9 shell set.

In the end, the 'dark' side wins. Koxping up to lvl 82 / 83 and receiving +9 items for it. I will download every freaking hack now too and use it like a faggot, maybe i will end up in +10 shells and +10 raums.

If you all could leave a statement to this topic on how much you love k2, i'd be very happy...

wow fucking great
    the king of karus said in notice thanks gm for unbanning geneals thats so fukedup

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

That Matador guy has some crazy gear for Akara o_O

I realy dont know what to say... Theres no such a retarded company like k2... Seriously, I hate cheaters as fuck and wish them a slow, painful death but cmon, why should we play legit after this? Too bad i made a lot of friends here or else id already left....
    merry xmas by k2

Richie

S> lvl 79 orc mage in cypher ring (Akara) h34r:

S> lvl 79 orc mage in cypher ring (Akara) h34r:[/b]
    GG ^^ h34r:

lil_mageskillz

they got rewarded for getting banned wow..

S> lvl 79 orc mage in cypher ring (Akara) h34r:[/b]
    Meh, selling lvl 80 warrior....

Uzu

Meh, selling lvl 80 warrior.... [/b]
    first i play

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Wow this is just ridicilious :S I wouldn't be surprised if the GM gave them those weapons for being "falsely" banned.

We are all idiots. We keep on play this game with so many bugs and corrupted people.

When cheaters have problems with GM. They react and show to K2 they will loose customers if they dont unban their great friends cheaters.

K2 is not idiot. They unban cheaters because they paid good and they dont want loose it...
    and they dont care about legit players because we are too idiots to keep on play this game and paid for it (even with so many bugs / hack / cheat / corrupted people / illegal items / etc ... )

Leave the boat before it sink totally.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

We are all idiots. We keep on play this game with so many bugs and corrupted people.

When cheaters have problems with GM. They react and show to K2 they will loose customers if they dont unban their great friends cheaters.

K2 is not idiot. They unban cheaters because they paid good and they dont want loose it...
    and they dont care about legit players because we are too idiots to keep on play this game and paid for it (even with so many bugs / hack / cheat / corrupted people / illegal items / etc ... )
    Leave the boat before it sink totally.[/b]
    Really +1 to that, reallllyyyyyyyy +1.
    If only we can start another no premium month until they start to fix there bugs and GM corruption

Yes, why we cant do same ?

Cheaters are smarter ?
    Maybe big clans are not so clean too and some clannies have +9 illegal items so it's hard for them to protest about that.....

Before :

After :

Easy, isn't it ?

first i play[/b]
    1st u su... :lol:

Leave the boat before it sink totally.[/b]
    well said.

lil_mageskillz

why is it when sommthing goes wrong ppl turn into mastadons?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast