Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

k2 stealin ideas off blizzard.

This is a discussion on k2 stealin ideas off blizzard. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all quit the game then ffs....... always same old story with those ko players..... they whine they want a expansion, ...
Page: 2

Technicolor

all quit the game then ffs....... always same old story with those ko players..... they whine they want a expansion, then they finally get it, they gonna whine about everything that is wrong with for 2 years long..... :wub:

O NO every other game have a mage, a warrior, a rouge and a priest!!!!! they all stole that from blizzard -_-

idefix

Originally posted by Technicolor
    all quit the game then ffs....... always same old story with those ko players..... they whine they want a expansion, then they finally get it, they gonna whine about everything that is wrong with for 2 years long..... *:wub:

O NO *every other game have a mage, a warrior, a rouge and a priest!!!!! they all stole that from blizzard *-_-
    never whined aboutn eedin an expansion, nor gonna whine for 2 years... also if u really think that "O NO every other game have a mage, a warrior, a rouge and a priest!!!!! they all stole that from blizzard -_-" ur a dickhead lol...

Evergrace

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Evergrace
    EQ was and IS THE BEST MMORPG EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!
    level 70 necro here time/god geared on maelin starpyre. I got half way through GoD and quit, that game was a life sucking leech.[/b]
    Necro = BEST SOLO CLASS.

I prefer Bard. Lvl 69 here LDON are fun, aand i quit coz not many ppl i played with played, Ur sever, i was Tunare

Technicolor

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Technicolor
    all quit the game then ffs....... always same old story with those ko players..... they whine they want a expansion, then they finally get it, they gonna whine about everything that is wrong with for 2 years long..... *:wub:

O NO *every other game have a mage, a warrior, a rouge and a priest!!!!! they all stole that from blizzard *-_-
    never whined aboutn eedin an expansion, nor gonna whine for 2 years... also if u really think that "O NO every other game have a mage, a warrior, a rouge and a priest!!!!! they all stole that from blizzard -_-" ur a dickhead lol...[/b]

sorry maybe i should have put /sarcasm off..... *wonders who is the dickhead that made this ridiculous topic*

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

mmm

Everything was copied from Diablo 1.

Teleport from Diablo 1.
    Mana Shield from Diablo 1.
    OMG THEY COPIED POTIONS!
    AND MOUSE CLICK MOVEMENT
    AND THERE'S NPCS
    AND THERE'S PK
    AND THERE'S WANNA-BE 3D GRAPHICS
    HOLY FUCK THEY COPIED
    LET'S FILE A LAWSUIT.

are your retarded?

If I had a pistol held to your head right now, there'd be no promises I could hold myself back, as I'd be doing the world a favor of the idiot-cleansing.

idefix

Originally posted by lutz
    mmm

Teleport from Diablo 1.
    OMG THEY COPIED POTIONS!
    AND MOUSE CLICK MOVEMENT
    AND THERE'S NPCS
    AND THERE'S PK
    HOLY FUCK THEY COPIED
    LET'S FILE A LAWSUIT.

are your retarded?

If I had a pistol held to your head right now, there'd be no promises I could hold myself back, as I'd be doing the world a favor of the idiot-cleansing.

im not retard but afte reading ur post i think u must be one man. whats ur problem with going to court about everything on this forum. u always just "file a lawsuit" every time u post...and if u also really think that thats all copied u must be a double dickhead... coz thats not really what i meant by this topic.

mmm

Teleport from Diablo 1.
    OMG THEY COPIED POTIONS!
    AND MOUSE CLICK MOVEMENT
    AND THERE'S NPCS
    AND THERE'S PK
    HOLY FUCK THEY COPIED
    LET'S FILE A LAWSUIT.

are your retarded?

u forgot that u can add stats is also copied :wub:

WuTang

mmm

Teleport from Diablo 1.
    OMG THEY COPIED POTIONS!
    AND MOUSE CLICK MOVEMENT
    AND THERE'S NPCS
    AND THERE'S PK
    HOLY FUCK THEY COPIED
    LET'S FILE A LAWSUIT.

are your retarded?

I KNEW IT. THE MOUSE MOVMENT IS EXACTLY THE SAME TO DIABLO1 FFS

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

because lutz is chinese and chinese are always right.

EAT THE RICE IN UR FACE BIATCH
    :blink:

Banned Senior Member

ever think maybe KO is you know.... older then WoW?

idefix

Originally posted by phantomlink
    so what ur sayin is that blizzard copied everythin off ko?

Ko is fairly old, and it's fairly obvious there's a difference between copying shit and using ideas that are fairly universal and not exclusive to any one game. It only gets lame when games don't put a unique spin on it and it ends up like a clone. The way KO mechanics work is like in no other game therefore spells on their own, "copied" or not make little difference, since the games don't have similar mechanics.

Technicolor

and if u also really think that thats all copied u must be a double dickhead... coz thats not really what i meant by this topic.[/b]
    contradiction anyone?

<!--QuoteBegin-idefix

i think i posted a topic on this already, sayin that k2 stole a few mage skills.. mana shield and blink... also otherstuff like that...
    now i see that rofd is kinda the same expansion that blizzard is doin to wow, burning crusade : therell be max lvl raised to lvl 70 in wow, 80 in ko. new mobs in both expansions. in wow, new raid instances, in KO theres new events like bifrost... new maps... everything is the same in both expansions, its just that blizzard has been workin on it for like over half a year, and k2 prolly just went to blizzards site a few months ago and decided to steal that idea too lol...

<!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    mmm

Teleport from Diablo 1.
    OMG THEY COPIED POTIONS!
    AND MOUSE CLICK MOVEMENT
    AND THERE'S NPCS
    AND THERE'S PK
    HOLY FUCK THEY COPIED
    LET'S FILE A LAWSUIT.

are your retarded?

im not retard but afte reading ur post i think u must be one man. whats ur problem with going to court about everything on this forum. u always just "file a lawsuit" every time u post...and if u also really think that thats all copied u must be a double dickhead... coz thats not really what i meant by this topic.[/b]
    Let's generalize an MMORPG.

They generally have four classes:

A casting class
    A ranged (melee-ish) class/sneaky
    A healing class
    An attacking class

Sure, you can merge them together - i.e. a necro would probably be a caster/healer - etc, but that's a general breakdown of MMORPGs. Here's some character-concepts.

Rogues:
    Should be sneaky, kind of like an assasin-type person, who is impatient and gets the job done as quickly as possible.
    Skills should include high-damage skills, and fast-running.
    This concept applies to: Guild Wars, Diablo II, Everquest, World of Warcraft, Lineage II, KNIGHTS ONLINE

Mages:
    Should be casting spells to do all sorts of effects. They are generally fragile but their mana is one important part of their skill-base. Generally they do high damage or inflict special effects on opponents. They don't run very fast but generally have a teleport skill.
    This concept applies to: Diablo II, Everquest, World of Warcraft, Lineage II - BUT NOT KNIGHTS ONLINE

They didn't have mana as an important base.
    They didn't have teleportation.
    So, what did they do?
    GO WITH THE GENERAL FLOW OF AN MMORPG.

<!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    so what ur sayin is that blizzard copied everythin off ko?[/b]
    Actually, yes.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast