Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

k2 stealin ideas off blizzard.

This is a discussion on k2 stealin ideas off blizzard. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar 3. game without any decent storyline and ppl still love it * ok w/e ...
Page: 6

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

3. game without any decent storyline and ppl still love it *

ok w/e -_-

blablabla long story line[/b]
    1% of the KO population actually has read that

FluB

Originally posted by dirka
    who cares if they copy... *At least K2 is getting off their a$$ and working for a change and it gives us new things to do. *I say...KEEP COPYING WOW....you might get it right... *COPY THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE TOO! *People do not lose items there!
    When i left wow i dissenchanted / sold everything i had and then my brother told gm i got hacked and my items were restored (in the same day!) while my brother still had all the cash and nexus's

Jubilex

who the fuck cares if its not older than diablo, D&D is MUCH older than diablo, its before every house had even 1 computer
    Perhaphs someone as old as I am, yes D&D the original mother of all RPG.......created in 1973 by a genius of a man called Gary Gygax. ALL RPG's are modelled off D&D & yes some spell names havent changed as you dont fix whats not broke.

Oh & yes I cant believe I wasted my time reading this thread, of course all RPG's will be similiar it's the world of science fantasy and although stories may change the general dynamics dont.

+1 to whoever said ppl are whingers

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456