K2 strikes again?

This is a discussion on K2 strikes again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well a clannie of mine bought 2 name change scrolls to sell them, since i wanted one he told me ...
Page: 1

Well a clannie of mine bought 2 name change scrolls to sell them, since i wanted one he told me i can buy one from him when they unseal ( he got them the night that they re-enabled NCS ). Its been almost 1 week and they are still sealed on his account. Also i never saw a NCS in moradon either. Any opinions? And yes i have used search and nothing poped up.

if i remember right k2 said that you WONT be able to merchant nc scrolls

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

owned

if i remember right k2 said that you WONT be able to merchant nc scrolls[/b]
    Well i dunno where they said it but noone seems to know about it.

ZumieZ

because its not a buff scroll -_- its more expensive Nd not much people sell them anyways

peintre

finally k2 made a good improvement omg whatll bee next, ability 2 walk on water?

nwm been there done that :lol:

Banned

finally k2 made a good improvement omg whatll bee next, ability 2 walk on water?

nwm been there done that :lol:[/b]
    This is to keep track of dupers. With ever new patch, people use the name change scroll bug to dupe. So if cheaters plan on duping, K2 can easily track them down and ban all their accounts.

It's for the greater good of the game. Sorry for your loss.

peintre

This is to keep track of dupers. With ever new patch, people use the name change scroll bug to dupe. So if cheaters plan on duping, K2 can easily track them down and ban all their accounts.

It's for the greater good of the game. Sorry for your loss.[/b]
    im prety sure tahts what I said..
    tahts what i ment anyway...
    ive always refuced 2 sell namechangescrolls -.-

5DollahSuckySucky

owned[/b]
    stop freeposting douchebag ..

try sending a cs ticket and hope they respond

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

stop freeposting douchebag ..
    try sending a cs ticket and hope they respond[/b]
    haha stfu ur post is nothing much more

This is to keep track of dupers. With ever new patch, people use the name change scroll bug to dupe. So if cheaters plan on duping, K2 can easily track them down and ban all their accounts.[/b]
    wish that was true

japo

Well a clannie of mine bought 2 name change scrolls to sell them, since i wanted one he told me i can buy one from him when they unseal ( he got them the night that they re-enabled NCS ). Its been almost 1 week and they are still sealed on his account. Also i never saw a NCS in moradon either. Any opinions? And yes i have used search and nothing poped up.[/b]
    UNDER LVL 55 MAYBE?

azetona

a.q i want to name change cuz my dcz rogue name is ugly

Togashi

well maybe your friend can send cs ticket that he demands his KC back and the NCS scrolls to be removed from his account, because they didn't do ANY announcment about this...