K2 Support Ultimate idiot

This is a discussion on K2 Support Ultimate idiot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For past 2 weeks waitign for reply on staus of my acc. I WAS spamming about a blocked acc. LOOK ...
Page: 1

Gondon

Default K2 Support Ultimate idiot

For past 2 weeks waitign for reply on staus of my acc.

I WAS spamming about a blocked acc.

LOOK WAT THEY REPLY.

Hail vxcvcxvxcv!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have investigated and resolved your issue. Please check your inventory for your Trina Star. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If you have any other concerns please place a new ticket. Thank you for playing Knight Online! – Knight Online Customer Service Team.

Watever, i dont give a shit, selling all my manes items at ebay 50-70 gbs= alot of USD

yeah i'd been moaning about my lost chitin shield then i get dced and check customer support to find that i would be recieving my lost trina star..........

when i logged in i had my chitin shield back though

yeah well i still miss my trina and got same message that my trina star is gived back...
    well still missing my trina... well pmed kotoko she/he said that they know already that bug is still not fixed...