Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

K2 terminated my account,i wanna know what is it

This is a discussion on K2 terminated my account,i wanna know what is it within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The worst thing is that i sent ticket where i said that i am willing to pay to get back ...
Page: 2

The worst thing is that i sent ticket where i said that i am willing to pay to get back my account.Then i got same message from same person zzzzz
    They could just take their 5mins and make new messages.I didn't cheat or did anything against rules.Also,i think my exapmle will be nice for others who r thinking to buy premiums and play this game.After year or 2,u can get this message and all ur work will be ruined,for what?
    That was 2 or 3 months ago,when that guy bought me gold,since then i boight 2 times by myself,and i checked my account,they took usd.
    I am not a kid,i won't cry or anything similar.
    Ty all for help,also if wny1 knows any other advice,how i can get it back i will be greatfull.I willl reapet myself,i wanna pay to get it back,but who i need to speak to?

shut up k2 isn't god they break laws all the time no one has balls / knowledge to pull there card[/b]

erm

if you would read their tos (the thing you agreed to when you made your account) is that all of your stuff belongs to them, and they are allowed to, at any time, to stop servicing you

O_o

K2 should be easy to Sue...just say you quit for ages and lie in court?

You got it easy.[/b]
    Actually, you can't sue them because any money given to k2 according to their TOS (the thing that gives them all rights to do what ever they want with your char) is considered a donation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12