Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

K2 disbanding clans that cheat

This is a discussion on K2 disbanding clans that cheat within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...00597229243162# Greetings Knights, We are absolutely committed to enforcing a fair playing environment for all of our players, and thank ...
Page: 1

007_heal

http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...00597229243162#

Greetings Knights,

We are absolutely committed to enforcing a fair playing environment for all of our players, and thank those clans who share that commitment and play the game fairly. The clan ranking is there to show who is the best clan in the game, and the Knight Online team will not tolerate clans who cheat to get their way to the top.

To that end, we are review the logs and going server by server disbanding clans with illegally gained nation points. This include clans with members known to use third party tools or edited game files in PvP zones such as Ardream, Ronark Land Base, or Ronark Land, or while during events such as Juraid Mountain, Castle Siege War, Lunar War, Dark Lunar War, or Border Defense War. This also includes clans with members who illegally accessed the Snow War zone.

Clans on Carnac East, Akara, and Xigenon have already been disbanded. Clans on the remaining servers will follow on the days to come. The best way to avoid this is simply to not attempt to cheat in the first place. This is your first and final warning; play fair, or don’t play at all.

- the Knight Online team

Dude, your late.

He phails at life D:

miami

GREATTTT

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

hope they hit logos soon. there wont be any royal clans left but the english ones :P

Banned Senior Member

im sure diez is full of that.. i cant wait til they disbanded

ChowBoy

im sure diez is full of that.. i cant wait til they disbanded [/b]
    Lots of clans are going to get disbanded :P

zooli

As usual it´s more or less random disbands.
    I´ve seen so many cheaters from wellknown clans but still those clans are up.
    As always nothing will be done to those who cheate the most, only to some random ppl and ofcourse all those who did the mistake not to read that buying Trinas and so on is bannable. lol
    So like in the history of KO decent ppl are the ones who will have to pay the price.

Banned Senior Member

hope they hit logos soon. there wont be any royal clans left but the english ones :P[/b]
    i hope not cause there is said someone/"thing" is cheating in our clan (TPOL) <_< h34r:
    gotta get him out before that :huh:

but yeah, every singel clan will get dissband except english clans (i dunno really about Prestig3 or nomansland) but i guess there is no cheater in english speaking clans on logos.

anyways this is great news than we can go rank #1 :P

on pathos top 9 clan Beylerbey have "snow man" 57 lvl in clan with LP dragon...

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=Orland0

TigerTodd

Angry

i need 1 of his bows

must be his mate lol
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=LanLaLe

is this same person, yea ?:> i have never seen him silence killer xD

007_heal

Dude, your late.[/b]
    If i am late please link me to this message on KO4LIFE. From what i have read only individual clan disband topics have been posted.

Back on topic. One of the top 5 clans in Beramus has dumped a lot of its players today. They lost 2 spots and are now ranked #5. Yet they still have a NP transfer and Cave abuser in clan. We are ranked #6 on server, this gonna get interesting.

TigerTodd

cant wait to see what happens ....but still doubt this will kill the amount of cheaters ingame...

Banned Senior Member

cant wait to see what happens ....but still doubt this will kill the amount of cheaters ingame...[/b]
    that&#39;s maybe true but it&#39;ll make the buggers lose NPs and their bugged clan and that&#39;s great, so legal clans can have a chance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast