Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

k2 vs blizzard

This is a discussion on k2 vs blizzard within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here's little story - I was playing WoW for 1 month and then I stopped but I had turned on ...
Page: 1

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Here's little story - I was playing WoW for 1 month and then I stopped but I had turned on "premmy renew option" (i had no idea that thing like this even exsist) blizzard took 35E from my account and I was like WTF! then I wrote em email this is what I get after 1 week:

Hello,

Following our phone conversation, I am pleased to say that we have been able to process the refund on your account.

A total of 1*35.97 Euros will be put back onto your bank account within the next 14 working days, and if you experience any problems with this, please contact us as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience in this matter, and if you have any further questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Julie F.
    Billing Support
    Blizzard Entertainment Europe

Please retain all history when you reply to this email.

We all know how does support in K2 looks like eeeeeeeh. I WOULD NEVER get my money back

cheers!

BLIZZARD FTW!

Banned

K2 Would answer : Hahah Even Chuck Norris cant help you now ;xD

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Obvious.

There are other games, even free ones, that provide nice gameplay and superb customer service.

KO used to be known for its superior gameplay, however competitors have caught up and even surpassed KO.

Sadly, the thing that makes KO unique nowadays is not its gameplay or content, but its remarkably horrible customer service.

Paying customers (yes, you are a customer - have you actually thought of yourself as one?) are actually surprised to get results from k2's customer service like the email above.

Reading this kind of emails makes like gogo play wow.

Uzu

is it even worth to compare k2 with such a nice firm as blizzard?

^_^

Only reason myself (and most likely 90% of the KO population) are around is because of the PK. Every time I see a PK vid, I always realize what a unique and amazing PK system we have.

Other than that though, you can find every aspect of this game with improvements and better quality elsewhere.

kibal

I dont understand this kind of posts, rlly u thouhgt that k2 were better than blizzard ?.

Shane1911

I have a friend of a friend of a friend who is a software engineer employed on contract with Blizzard. Apparently they are working on a new game engine that will DRASTICALLY improve the PvP aspects of WOW, and is expected to be released as part of the next expansion pack.

If this happens, it very well could be the straw that finally breaks K2's back. The only reason most of us still play KO is because of the superior PvP gameplay. Expect this to change...

Rumors and third-hand information to be sure - but don't think for a moment that Blizzard is content to sit idly by and do nothing to improve any (or all) aspects of their game.

One more proof that k2 suck's... My reall life friend '' Malish'' play's at olympia a lvl 81 rogue.. He was 75% and he logged off for 1hour..After he came back to home he char was back to lvl 81 and 0% .. And he is pretty sure that nobody logged on account to do that couse if some1 log's on ur account will take ur coins and items and not dlvl u..Means is a k2 bug..He wrote a ticket at k2 and k2 answered to him '' Sorry we are unable to solve this issue hope to enjoy ur game etc etc'' ... BLLSHITS!!!! Blizzard ftw even if i dont like WoW ..

You cant even compare these 2. Its an insuilt to Blizzard.

I dont understand this kind of posts, rlly u thouhgt that k2 were better than blizzard ?.[/b]
    yeah for example k2 made better pvp system in ko then blizzard in wow.

Shane1911

yeah for example k2 made better pvp system in ko then blizzard in wow.[/b]
    Read my post above. This may be changing...

Read my post above. This may be changing...[/b]
    Yeah I know but atm there's better pvp in KO that's why so many people still play this game :S

Yeah I know but atm there's better pvp in KO that's why so many people still play this game :S[/b]
    And prolly is the only reasson that they do.. And the other one is because in ko ppl seem's to be more friendly and a lil bit like family .. Something that i never saw in WoW ( i know couse my bro plays WoW like a year and he was at ko like a month and he got more ko friends that wow friends :P)

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

thats cuz blizzard is only pay to play. they are obligated to have good customer support. game quality etc. since ko is free to play (even tho its not reallly) they dont have as much requirement and stuff.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast