Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

k2 vs blizzard

This is a discussion on k2 vs blizzard within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hate with the moving controls how u can move like ko with the mouse and how it says ur ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

i hate with the moving controls how u can move like ko with the mouse and how it says ur not facing target ko u auto face the guy.[/b]
    After a few hours, you've gotten used to it

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

alot friends of me here in germany playing WOW too and they are verry happy with the service

- Active GM
    - Helpful customer support
    - call with phone are available
    - problems fixed very fast (bugs, cheaters, account hack)

I think this is a really important point for a market strategy
    to keep the players and get more players
    and the customers tell friends that the game is really fine with a nice service

K2 Network:

- GMs never Online
    - worst customer service
    - call with phone are impossible
    - problems fixed very late maybe never
    - corrupt GM's, alot cheaters, alot bug and more...

Alot people left game or strike with non-premium clubs
    everybody hate K2 and just playing cuz of the nice pvp system
    The only reason because many ppl playing are pvp system
    in KO is the pvp system much better as WOW

but when u look how many people playing WOW and how many KO

over 5 million players vs 50.000 players

A game is popular when all around went fine

K2 making alot mistakes

Pretty stupid topic imo... K2 will never get anywhere near Blizzards Customer Service or anything..

Or... if they had more money they would assume that nothing is wrong because people continue to pay and they continue to attract/retain customers.

As we all well know, k2 invests money into the development of the other games they host, not KO.

Most companies only realize that something is wrong when profit margins decrease, and normally it's too late.

Then again, we're talking about k2, who the fuck knows what their business philosophy is - most of us have been dealing with them for 4 +/- years and haven't figured it out yet, heh.[/b]
    I figured out the K2 philosophy,

It work like DRUGS.

First they give ya the service for 'free', get to know some friends and you get hooked/addicted

Then when u wanna really enjoy it and you NEED to get better, you start paying for plat bla bla bla

The gameplay is good but all the other stuff that will occur through ur journey of becoming a valuable player are really made difficult. In drug terms, i dnt have money i need to steal (difficult part ). Thing is ur friends do it too so you really dnt feel the pain.

To leave KO probably is when you really really touch the bottom...and decide to go to rehab away from the 'drug', you get cold turkey for a while but most of us manage to get loose.

I can say that now I dnt play KO that often and i really can't believe I stood all this BS for so long! Ok maybe its fun to play but it really makes ur life hell. On sat-tues i can't stay on for longer than 10min coz i dc!

I can actually say that appart from the good old days I regret starting to play KO. I would have had as much fun with my rl friends or maybe with a girl instead of playing this crap...it was fun until they really screwed it up for me and all went down the drain...2 fucken years+ wasted and god knows how many $.

Thx K2

So to stay intopic DNT WASTE TIME ON A GAME THAT DOESNT RESPECT THE GAMER!

arruda76r

After a few hours, you've gotten used to it[/b]
    thats what i said to myself then i kept lvling to like 19 and im like wow i hate this...

maybe cause im addicted to ko and its always doesent work

well tommorow im sleeping over my friends house and he has WoW so ill try and get use to it

K2 Would answer : Hahah Even Chuck Norris cant help you now ;xD[/b]
    loled xD

Banned

I don't think it's about money. It's the ppl they hire. K2 doesn't care if their GM's sell ingame items for USD.
    Blizzard's GM's aren't even supposed to show themselves to the normal users without a good reason. (It's pretty much same in KO but its because GMs don't even do their job :P)

And about the PVP, it's just a matter of taste. I enjoy WoW PVP wayyy more than KO rubbish pvp where you basically spam 1 button to win WOHOO~[/b]
    KO pvp is more about gear and in wow everyone have almost the same gear so more skill there, not 500000 turks in wow to so you canīt expec to do like 10vs1.
    The only skilled class in ko was rogue and i canīt find words for what blizzard did whit them lol.

I donīt see gms so often in ko but i heard about hacks that makes you see them xd

simple182

Here's little story - I was playing WoW for 1 month and then I stopped but I had turned on "premmy renew option" (i had no idea that thing like this even exsist) blizzard took 35E from my account and I was like WTF! then I wrote em email this is what I get after 1 week:

Hello,

Following our phone conversation, I am pleased to say that we have been able to process the refund on your account.

A total of 1*35.97 Euros will be put back onto your bank account within the next 14 working days, and if you experience any problems with this, please contact us as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience in this matter, and if you have any further questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
    Kind regards,

Julie F.
    Billing Support
    Blizzard Entertainment Europe

Please retain all history when you reply to this email.

We all know how does support in K2 looks like eeeeeeeh. I WOULD NEVER get my money back

cheers!

BLIZZARD FTW![/b]
    I accidently double charged Gold premium las ttime and sent a ticket to CS. 3 days later, they go tme my gold premium and refunded my 25$

I did it again with bronze and about 3-4 days they give me my money back

I accidently bought a gender change, and at they had to manually do it that time, so i sent a ticket. About 2 days, i got a reply that it will be refunded and a week later, my 500 KC was given back

dunno about you guys but k2 has given me some good support

arruda76r

I accidently double charged Gold premium las ttime and sent a ticket to CS. 3 days later, they go tme my gold premium and refunded my 25$

I did it again with bronze and about 3-4 days they give me my money back

I always accidently bought a gender change, and at they had to manually do it that time, so i sent a ticket. About 2 days, i got a reply that it will be refunded and a week later, my 500 KC was given back

dunno about you guys but k2 has given me some good support[/b]
    you have the same luck as winning the lottery i guess

You cant even compare these 2. Its an insuilt to Blizzard.[/b]
    +1

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

alot friends of me here in germany playing WOW too and they are verry happy with the service

- Active GM
    - Helpful customer support
    - call with phone are available
    - problems fixed very fast (bugs, cheaters, account hack)

I think this is a really important point for a market strategy
    to keep the players and get more players
    and the customers tell friends that the game is really fine with a nice service

K2 Network:

- GMs never Online
    - worst customer service
    - call with phone are impossible
    - problems fixed very late maybe never
    - corrupt GM's, alot cheaters, alot bug and more...

Alot people left game or strike with non-premium clubs
    everybody hate K2 and just playing cuz of the nice pvp system
    The only reason because many ppl playing are pvp system
    in KO is the pvp system much better as WOW

but when u look how many people playing WOW and how many KO

over 5 million players vs 50.000 players

A game is popular when all around went fine

K2 making alot mistakes[/b]
    Make that over 10 million

I only like World of Warcraft because it was helpfull for Blizzard financially which helps them making Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. :P

[spoiler]My love for Blizzard is pre-wow h34r:[/spoiler]

Canek

I only like World of Warcraft because it was helpfull for Blizzard financially which helps them making Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. :P

[spoiler]My love for Blizzard is pre-wow h34r:[/spoiler][/b]
    O man i agree whit you xD For me Blizzard its just the company that brought my favorite game I could careless about WoW vs Ko, i play Ko not Wow, im in a Ko forum whit supposed to be Ko players, we all know that k2 support could be better, but there just not comparison between both companies.

I only like World of Warcraft because it was helpfull for Blizzard financially which helps them making Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. :P[/b]
    That's how I feel it. Diablo 3 will be my 3rd original game which I'll buy. See you there. h34r:

yeah for example k2 made better pvp system in ko then blizzard in wow.[/b]
    K2 just buy games they dont make em

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast