Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

K2 win a frickin award?!

This is a discussion on K2 win a frickin award?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.fiercegamebiz.com/top-video-gam...ce15/k2-network WTF is up with that?! I've written an e-mail to the editor of the site: Originally posted by My ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default K2 win a frickin award?!

http://www.fiercegamebiz.com/top-video-gam...ce15/k2-network

WTF is up with that?! I've written an e-mail to the editor of the site:
    Originally posted by My E-mail

Hi Nathan,
    On the 18th September you announced K2 Network as one of the winners of your Fierce 15 awards for its innovative "Free2Play™" gaming model. *You stated "If this innovative model takes off, expect the rest of the industry to follow." From a business side it sounds like a great method to draw in users, and as such expand your potential customer base. *However from the players side, this model has left K2 Network extremely badly poised to keep to it's slogan of "Gamers First".
    The problem with having literally thousands of "freeloaders" is Customer Support. *K2 have specified on their KnightOnline website (www.knightonlineworld.com) that Premium Members support questions will be answered in 24 hours. *They specify no time-line for dealing with non-premium members complaints and questions... Indeed the "general issue" option on the Customer Support website does not work for non-paying members.
    There is a huge feeling in the KnightOnline community which runs along the lines of "Love KO, Hate K2". *The other one which is commonly heard is "Free2Play, Pay to Login", in reference to the constantly full servers meaning only premium members can login.
    The awful customer experience from the staff at K2 Networks has been documented by it's rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
    http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business...D=100018034&sm= *It's been rated "F"; the lowest possible rating.
    A typical example would be on the 21st September they suffered a server crash, which admittedly could happen to anyone running an online game. *Everyone who was online at the time got all their character information, inventory, and storage rolled back to when they last logged in. *Those who were offline, didn't. *This lead to large numbers of complaints about people who has lost 8hrs of work in the game, and caused a large number of items to get duped. *These duped items get tagged as being duped and you can't move them, delete them or do anything with them - you need help from customer support. * K2 Networks have no option in their customer support for "accidental duped items", which means you need to submit a general enquiry, which as already noted can only be done with premium membership. *There was no announcement made, no apology made, in fact K2 Networks didn't seem to even acknowledge it happened. *And there were probably thousands of items duped which will get deleted next time there is server maintenance, so any free-playing gamer just lost items he might have worked extremely hard to get.
    So rather than seeing K2 Networks get awards from you, i'd like to see an expose into how poorly they treat their customers. *Now that would be an article worth reading.
    Yours faithfully,
    Take a hit, it's Free2Play™

lol

Perfect

haha they got a big fat F.

The awful customer experience from the staff at K2 Networks has been documented by it's rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
    http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business...D=100018034&sm= It's been rated "F"; the lowest possible rating.

wraith86

That article pointed out the exact opposite of K2. They must have made a mistake and put K2 on the wrong article, nothing to worry about here.

TimtoN_

K2 sucks ^_^

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

It's been rated "F"; the lowest possible rating.

hahahahahahaha k2 have their ass pwned

M0NSTERED

No. of Cmpl Type of Response
    1 Making a full refund, as the consumer requested
    1 Making a partial refund
    118 Agreeing to perform according to their contract
    5 Refusing to make an adjustment
    6 Refuse to adjust, relying on terms of agreement
    68 Unanswered
    0 Unassigned

MoJay

Very well written. One should also note that the '24 hr reply' to Premium customers is often computer generated and rarely addresses the issue submitted.

De_Piere

mm if ya realy hate k2 so much why don't you get some1 to write an article like the ne llong time ago written about k2 ina tech forum i 'm quite sure that would piss them just ask the writer who wrote that 1 to make a new i believe she would agree

spam k2network partners with those emails...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Default Re: K2 win a frickin award?!

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    Take a hit, it's Free2Play™

yeah, that's going on my sig

lol bbb =F as grade to k2

DontBanMe

k... so k2 network sucks... yet we pay them money? explain?

Road

Ko is addicting, end of story. Anyother game and I would of quit by now. :X

K2 has proven to be a forward-looking company in a number of ways but its commitment to both online security and international compatibility and support will likely help propel the company forward in the coming year.
    roflcopter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast