Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

K2 win a frickin award?!

This is a discussion on K2 win a frickin award?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see one big flaw in that letter. The term "Customer" is used quite often referring to the non paying ...
Page: 3

Banned

I see one big flaw in that letter. The term "Customer" is used quite often referring to the non paying players. To be a "Customer" per-say, means to purchase a product or service. Those that do not pay, are not K2s customers, they are just using a free service of the company. I dont know of any service/product that is free that includes "Customer" support or any kind of guarantee. So to put it bluntly, if you arent a PAYING customer, you really have no right to complain. Yes yes, they say its free to play, and it is. Just you shouldnt expect any kind of support or guarantee if you are not paying for the product.

wraith86

Originally posted by BBsHere
    I see one big flaw in that letter. *The term "Customer" is used quite often referring to the non paying players. *To be a "Customer" per-say, means to purchase a product or service. * Those that do not pay, are not K2s customers, they are just using a free service of the company. *I dont know of any service/product that is free that includes "Customer" support or any kind of guarantee. * So to put it bluntly, if you arent a PAYING customer, you really have no right to complain. *Yes yes, they say its free to play, and it is. *Just you shouldnt expect any kind of support or guarantee if you are not paying for the product.
    me being gold premium doesnt really change anything. all it is is a chance for K2 to steal your money and lie to you=

Banned

Oh, dont get me wrong. I think their customer support is bullocks also. And im in the same boat as you. Going on 20 days now, gold premium, still no trinas piece. I was just pointing out a major flaw in the letter.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

the missing trina's won't be given... move on, it's just another k2 fuck up h43r:

wraith86

gold prem is 25 bucks and trina is 15 so i want about 20 premium days added right now. and the 1 premium day they annouced they would give everyone because of the 18 hour maintenance but didnt. fucking lying scum. oh and wheres my 10-15 sets of scrolls i lost because of the bug? but god forbid i fraud K2 because they will terminate my account. (starts up a fire pit) wheres all them K2 workers?

wraith86

i take back my post because if K2 did anything but gaming the world would probably be that much worse.

BBB just cant do nothing about it ^^

zetazeta

Originally posted by Mrjcolley101
    I personally think K2 are a great company, but they could make it a hell of alot better by fixing bugs and imporving there customer support system.

Knights online is a good game.

maybe u shuld say " Knight Online" is a great game, too bad its hosted by K2 which is a horrible company

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Or as put in my letter.... " Love KO, Hate K2 "

MerchantMan

K2 will continue to get rich and mess gamers up. I dont know how many people that play ko were there when K2 bought out Global Mu Online for $2,000,000 USD.
    They bought the game while on Ko you still coulnt play cause the lag was still so bad the screen would do jumping jacks on you.
    In the process of Buying GMO they destroyed the game and made it Pay2Play if you wanted to enjoy the new servers or world, items
    All of the original people lost all of there work pretty much to it and they just totaly destroyed the game If you didnt pay you didnt get customer support AT ALL.
    They would send you a letter saying that if you dont pay you dont get any service at all. And even when you Pay you still get same service as on Ko
    an automated message and no service...

Its a shame Ko really is a good game its just run by a fucked up company......

redfieldTnT

they act as if k2 implimented all of the ingame features

-_- fucking uninformed fucktard cocksucking editor

what the fuck are you trying to kid stupid shitface liar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123