Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

K2 Wrongfully banning legit GEM farmers on C-west

This is a discussion on K2 Wrongfully banning legit GEM farmers on C-west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol really awesome how you can farm your gems, even if you get lucky getting couple of kills, you get ...
Page: 4

Rampage

Lol really awesome how you can farm your gems, even if you get lucky getting couple of kills, you get banned. I hope next patch will be about fixing gems drop

Normally these times they will keep doing and they DONT care.

wow GG k2.

1st you screw up the drop rates, and make it so that only one nooby mob where 5000 koxpers are botting, drop the gems.

2nd you now ban all the legit high lvl, premium paying customers that are farming gems, while i still see hundreds of koxpers botting @ werewolves.

GOGO K2 MIGHT AS WELL BAN ANYONE THAT BUYS PREMIUM~!

gah i fell sorry for you :/ guess the only thing you can do is spam tix, and try to get in touch with an in-game GM

PaPaSmurF

Says a guy who's crying because his online character got banned :lol:[/b]
    ROFLLL
    OMFG ur an epic failure at life
    it should be against the law for someone with ur IQ to have a internet connection.
    ty.bb.

eh, i saw east there for like 5 hours a day for a week, he didnt even have a pet and he was killing in 1 spot whole time,

I lost my DLW char to be. Woopee.

4HotSauce

Yersterday, i tried to kill felankor with my clan and undes. clan ... when we were on felankor floor ;we saw a lot of koxp .. and they killed it .. pls gm check delos first ^_^

Banned

Says a guy who's crying because his online character got banned :lol:[/b]
    man , i hope some 1 donkey punches you

not only is this topic worth reading cause it effects eveyrone in ko
    it should be pinned as a warning to all who plan to farm them in the future , sometimes in life
    a little sympathy to people is a must give action , i guess its not in some people ......

it should be pinned as a warning to all who plan to farm them in the future , sometimes in life
    a little sympathy to people is a must give action , i guess its not in some people ......[/b]

+1

I just gave up. <_<

Now all of you be aware of farming these gems with your main

TopCat

told u its sad but u have to koxp with a nobb. its low but that show u gotta give it to k2.. they are retarded

Banned

a little sympathy to people is a must give action , i guess its not in some people ......[/b]
    Before you do that do that like retards do you have proof that these guys weren&#39;t cheating?

I am all for the cause against K2 banning people for no apparent reason. But, these guys are pieces of shit. They have always been pieces of shit. I highly doubt they weren&#39;t cheating.

I am out of my buzz. Lets post logs now.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Before you do that do that like retards do you have proof that these guys weren&#39;t cheating?

I am all for the cause against K2 banning people for no apparent reason. But, these guys are pieces of shit. They have always been pieces of shit. I highly doubt they weren&#39;t cheating.

I am out of my buzz. Lets post logs now.[/b]
    Someone actually read between the lines? That was so unexpected. Go moe ^_^

Banned

I am not following you because i have a vendetta against them. I am agreeing with you because I know this is fact. Rampage is an idiot. He is a racist fucking moron who probably got unbanned by Phantomlink because they played on the same server.

http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mbass11gv8.jpg

Shard used to defend Tapion after every scam that he pulled. In fact, Tapion claims that he is a scammer as well. Now to believe 1 scum over another scum is not my decision to make.

I just don&#39;t believe them sorry.

I am not following you because i have a vendetta against them. I am agreeing with you because I know this is fact. Rampage is an idiot. He is a racist fucking moron who probably got unbanned by Phantomlink because they played on the same server.

http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mbass11gv8.jpg

Shard used to defend Tapion after every scam that he pulled. In fact, Tapion claims that he is a scammer as well. Now to believe 1 scum over another scum is not my decision to make.

I just don&#39;t believe them sorry.[/b]
    rampage was unbanned by felix and the ban was just made from 999 days to 30 days cuz perm ban didn&#39;t make sense when i&#39;ve said much worse and only gotten mutes / warns which is why it was changed fyi rampage didn&#39;t even know wat he was saying he was just repeating wat someone else said in vent and ur hate towards him still is based on him "speed hacking" on the start of a new server where everyone had lag and visual bug your just to stubborn to admit your wrong

and all know tapion is shit even if shard is also shit why flame this topic when shards admited its not even his char he just made topic simple fact is moe if they are legitly farming which u have no clue either legit or not you flaming them could be ruining there chances of an unban as u dont even play im sure u dont care however anyone who macro on new server with 71 warrior as side char and 61 mage to farm with is obviously dumb and doesn&#39;t really make sense

obviously gms have no clue to his side chars on initial ban which is why i said its just a matter of talking to the gm that placed the banned because only he will know whether or not he checked for u to be macroing

I cant understand a word of your message Private :s

Whos this nemore ?[/b]
    dont quote me if this is ur first week on the internet give it a couple months

Banned

rampage was unbanned by felix and the ban was just made from 999 days to 30 days cuz perm ban didn&#39;t make sense when i&#39;ve said much worse and only gotten mutes / warns which is why it was changed fyi rampage didn&#39;t even know wat he was saying he was just repeating wat someone else said in vent and ur hate towards him still is based on him "speed hacking" on the start of a new server where everyone had lag and visual bug your just to stubborn to admit your wrong

and all know tapion is shit even if shard is also shit why flame this topic when shards admited its not even his char he just made topic simple fact is moe if they are legitly farming which u have no clue either legit or not you flaming them could be ruining there chances of an unban as u dont even play im sure u dont care however anyone who macro on new server with 71 warrior as side char and 61 mage to farm with is obviously dumb and doesn&#39;t really make sense

obviously gms have no clue to his side chars on initial ban which is why i said its just a matter of talking to the gm that placed the banned because only he will know whether or not he checked for u to be macroing[/b]
    The fact that shard made the topic is the fact that I am being "biased" towards it. If Shard hadn&#39;t made the topic, I would have no reason to be "biased" towards it. It is like believing a liar; it is unreasonable.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast