Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

K2 Wrongfully banning legit GEM farmers on C-west

This is a discussion on K2 Wrongfully banning legit GEM farmers on C-west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 is completly wrong...
Page: 5

Banned

k2 is completly wrong

moemoneyman get your ass out of here.
    You are such a dumb, why ME a lv 71 warrior would risk my account koxping all I have to do is :

Log my warrior.
    Active my pet in looter mode.
    Mastodon TS, so i can increase my range attack.
    Get my TV close to my PC.
    And z3z3z3z33z3 all the way while I'm watching TV.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Linus
    Guys, you know what you did and you know why you got banned. The only people in the world who know what you were doing is K2 and yourselves and so you feel you've got a springboard for an argument within the community about "evil" K2 and how "wrongfully" you were banned. Play fairly and this won't happen; it's as simple as that. I know you don't understand how we have proof of what you were doing, but we do, and I'm sure someone here at KO4Life can enlighten you.
    Dont shoot the messenger

creiken

Dont shoot the messenger[/b]

+ 1 XD

This is madness! madness? THIS IS SPARTA!

last ticket response

Hail, xxxx!

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. After further investigation, we have found the account to be in violation of our policies and procedures. On May 11th the account in question “xxxx” was closed for the use of third party tools that are not officially sanctioned by the KOL Staff. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.[/b]
    Firstable i was leveling my pot maker which is in the same account, reached 52 and then logged the warrior to get those 5 opal that were missing to complete my 60 master, yeah I was 71 without master.

It was just like 20 minutes and dc'd i thought it was my sharer, though he told he was going to sleep.
    Then i logged and got this particular announcement for banned accounts.

Can someone explain what that phrase in red means?

banaanc

last ticket response
    Firstable i was leveling my pot maker which is in the same account, reached 52 and then logged the warrior to get those 5 opal that were missing to complete my 60 master, yeah I was 71 without master.

It was just like 20 minutes and dc'd i thought it was my sharer, though he told he was going to sleep.
    Then i logged and got this particular announcement for banned accounts.
    Can someone explain what that phrase in red means?[/b]
    this is enough for you not to get unbanned... since no CS for shared accs

and yeah stupidity hurts, after some 1352345625 topics about getting main banned for legally or "legally" farming gems, getting your main to farm gems is stupid

funny how they're gunna say not officially sanctioned yet they officially ban you lol

I didn't write the sharing part in the ticket lol
    ok forget the sharing part, 'cause my "sharer" lives 2 floors downstairs from my department.

stifler

lol , i am glad that lame warrior got banned...that guy was a lame newb that used auto cure hack in cz.

p.s he was lvl 71? rofl. i tought he is 65 max.

Royalassassin

I was the Mage banned =/ Get it right shard! i was 63

lol , i am glad that lame warrior got banned...that guy was a lame newb that used auto cure hack in cz.

p.s he was lvl 71? rofl. i tought he is 65 max.[/b]
    wtf are you talking about?
    I barely pked and if I did it was with my clannies.

Rampage

I am not following you because i have a vendetta against them. I am agreeing with you because I know this is fact. Rampage is an idiot. He is a racist fucking moron who probably got unbanned by Phantomlink because they played on the same server.

http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mbass11gv8.jpg

Shard used to defend Tapion after every scam that he pulled. In fact, Tapion claims that he is a scammer as well. Now to believe 1 scum over another scum is not my decision to make.

I just don't believe them sorry.[/b]
    Its funny how this topic has about no link with me (I havent been playing ko for 2 weeks) and you keep bringing up my name. Do you have any mental problems or you're just above idiot level

Banned

Funny how you chose not to assosciate with this after we get an official confirmation that the person is in fact a cheater.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I lost 65 rogue with 29days plat premium !!! They always answer me the same thing in costumer support...
    No pm, no any proof, just BOOM banned !
    retarded idiots.

Banned

Funny how you chose not to assosciate with this after we get an official confirmation that the person is in fact a cheater.[/b]

Of course k2 is going to defend themsevles, fucktard.

Moe, go do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast