Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

K2 Wrongfully banning legit GEM farmers on C-west

This is a discussion on K2 Wrongfully banning legit GEM farmers on C-west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Of course k2 is going to defend themsevles, fucktard. Moe, go do the world a favor and kill yourself.[/b] Ofcourse. ...
Page: 6

Banned

Of course k2 is going to defend themsevles, fucktard.

Moe, go do the world a favor and kill yourself.[/b]
    Ofcourse. Ofcourse a cheater will defend himself aswell.

Banned

Ofcoarse. Ofcoarse a cheater will defend himself aswell.[/b]
    so how come you defend those ones?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...1189&st=140

typical hypocrite

Rampage

looks like his mouth got closed

add another to the list of unfair bans....got banned z-r ing while at my comp at werewolves. didnt pm me or anything to check if i was there. retards. guess they cant just check the xtrap logs or w/e to see if ppl are actually koxping cause that would be soooooooooo much work for the lazy fags

RYP1E

Says a guy who's crying because his online character got banned :lol:[/b]

ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING DUMB? HIS CHAR DIDNT GET BANNED YOU FUCKING RETARD GO TROLL SOMEONE ELSE TOPIC. TO MOE DID YOU EVER GET THAT I POD FOR YOUR HAND

RYP1E

Funny how you chose not to assosciate with this after we get an official confirmation that the person is in fact a cheater.[/b]

its not official you fucking retard. Do you know linus ip on this forum or on that forum? Do you know its the same person? Funny thing is it might be you trying to own someone for once on this forum. I hope get hit bye a plane moe

Sorry for the way I act, but once i was raped , and i realized it was a ko player, he scammed/cheated my ass virginity.
    That's why I'm mean and hate everyone that claim not to be a cheater/hacker because they're.[/b]
    Damn I'm sorry for you man.

You see, i couldn't get a better example XD

PainInDaAss

Most funny thing i can see in this game is this banning system, first of all saw alot of ppl banned like that.. farming gems, my rl friend was one of them while i was standing litle away from him (he was in my party).. he got banned (actually whole slot of ppl got banned in certain radius).
    Theres alot of issues with those bann methods... one off topic is my ban with merchant char lvl 1 in moradon >> reason ''using 3rd party tool''
    Ofc i was in merchant in town, not near werewolfs

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456