Help Please

This is a discussion on Help Please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I redownloaded knights and opened it and downloaded all the patches. I reopen it and this is what i get....look ...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

I redownloaded knights and opened it and downloaded all the patches. I reopen it and this is what i get....look above the yellow update bar Here. Anyone know what the hell that is?

pspabuser

hmmmm lol turkish

probably a miscoding of somesort.. if u can still run ko, i just assume it is "update complete" in the chinese script

chimera2888

OMFG ! i was just bout to make a topic bout this when i got home !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i get the exact same problem and cause of it i cant play ko
    i redl ko 6 times 2 times from each site ..that didnt work i redl moradon ressurection 3 times 1 from every site that didnt work.......i tryed so much crap i even dl the stuiped k2's answers to load dc thingy and all it dose is make it worse :S some one plz post how to fix this rele need ur help

edit: btw majix witht this problem u cant start ko it just kinda refrshes every time u click start.... and when u use the k2's quik load patch the thing closes right after its done loading makin it imppossible to start ko :S

ChowBoy

i redl ko 6 times 2 times from each site ..that didnt work i redl moradon ressurection 3 times 1 from every site that didnt work.......i tryed so much crap i even dl the stuiped k2's answers to load dc thingy and all it dose is make it worse :S some one plz post how to fix this rele need ur help

edit: btw majix witht this problem u cant start ko it just kinda refrshes every time u click start.... and when u use the k2's quik load patch the thing closes right after its done loading makin it imppossible to start ko :S[/b]
    I can load up just find...I thought if was weird writing

chimera2888

I can load up just find...I thought if was weird writing [/b]
    lucky >.>
    dosent work at all for me :S

o.o

edit: btw majix witht this problem u cant start ko it just kinda refrshes every time u click start.... and when u use the k2's quik load patch the thing closes right after its done loading makin it imppossible to start ko :S[/b]

i have the same prob

it seems if i turn on backround music in the options, it lets me play, but god that music if awful -.-

Banned

i have the same prob

it seems if i turn on backround music in the options, it lets me play, but god that music if awful -.-[/b]
    u can turn it off ingame h34r:

nathan16

never heard of it?

chimera2888

more posts plz i rele needa find out how to fix this....or i have to buy new comp -.-!
    and i dont got the money right now D: i reformatted did system restore to 6 months bak (max) and still same problem :S

did u made format?

Oh guys u think thats something? Couple of days ago my KO got messed up after one of those patches and i couldnt start it for like a week or something. It was that thing about some error cuz i used AVG antivirus. Anyway, everytime i would start KO in the window thing it would show me compleatly different picture than that one in KO, on the picture itself there were some Jap/Chin/Korean or w/e letters and bellow where its supposed to say download compleate it was also messed up like that. When i click on start KO wouldnt load pass XTrap download, it would just crash and give me some error.

I think you have same problem as i did, this is what i did to make KO work: Delete and reinstall KO. In your KO folder there should be 2 .dll things, one is called XPva00.dll, and second XPva03.dll. In my folder after that latest patch the second .dll did not exist, and KO wouldnt load untill i copied XPva00.dll and renamed it to XPva03.dll. If your XTrap doesnt crash after u click start then dont bother with this cuz in that case u have some other problem.

I also dont guarantee for this since i didnt figure it out myself, trying to find a topic in which ive seen someone post it, but not sure if it was here or on official K2 forum. Good luck.

chimera2888

more posts plz i still have this problem and cant play ko on my home computer because of this so i need sugestions asap ><