DeusManus and INFERNO... stop talking shit about illu

This is a discussion on DeusManus and INFERNO... stop talking shit about illu within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When you do the exact same fucking thing, using Futility's retarded tactics like duffing tankers and attacking priests right in ...
Page: 1

TheLittleMan

Default DeusManus and INFERNO... stop talking shit about illu

When you do the exact same fucking thing, using Futility's retarded tactics like duffing tankers and attacking priests right in the middle of isiloon, sure... as your buddy futility would say "it's fairplay", not saying it isn't, just that if you feel that they have hit rock bottom and you expose them, isn't it a bit pointless to follow the very tactics that you criticize so strongly...?

TBH, at least Futility & Co. are men enough to accept the responsibility of their acts and are willing to play with anyone who likes that kind of rough game, despite of all their flaws, they usually don't resort to calling more clans just to be able to overcome 15 people on an isiloon. (like the few DeusManus & INFERNO who first attacked)

Although this doesn't surprise me since the only time I need to either town or run back a bit from INFERNO parties in CZ is when they have a full 8 man party vs me and my priest, just ticks me off that after all the bullshit they spit on these forums they have the guts to blame us for their behavior.

The only person I'm truly sorry is caught in this situation is Kailean, I have spoken to him very briefly but he does stand for his principles and what he believes in. Also sorry to drag vishnu, krak, and north into this but it was necessary for everyone to see what these 2 clans are really made of.

_/

god invented PM's for a reason, and i know you don't want to make him angry