Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New dupe dont waiste money on shits

This is a discussion on New dupe dont waiste money on shits within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah lesath hwot bakira all went from being like 50-80 gold bars to 300 m on merchant they're duping everything ...
Page: 1

Yeah lesath hwot bakira all went from being like 50-80 gold bars to 300 m on merchant

they're duping everything so jus except the servers to be fucked completly in the mourning cuz if christmas presents give nething good it will be game over and turkey ftw

how is this different than how KO is normally? didnt u wonder how people even have 50-80gb in the first place?

how is this different than how KO is normally? didnt u wonder how people even have 50-80gb in the first place?[/b]

completly different more of a bug if nething this is now actuall dupe taking seconds to make alot of freinds i know bought them off merchant at high price i felt bad for them so i making topic dont flame

you can get 100mil in the same time as you made 10mil few months ago, on ares you can get like 10gb+ for 1x biff on wraits.
    no Letter system = no dupe.. but k2 wont ever notice that

i fuking gave one of my shards +7 to get a tail leshat and now 150m in merchant FK OFF

xAraChNiDx

same shit happened in diez a while back with holy water of temple, except they went from 10gb (when gb's were actually worth something) to people merching them for like 1m, had a clanny buy his 2 days before the duped ones appeared.

If you're going to get pissed off everytime a turk screws you in this game, you will be pissed off alot of the time.

CoRteR3aL

I dont think its a kind of dupe... I think its some kind of BUG...
    i ve seen on logos only...not any sing on other servers yet.

Banned

i fuking gave one of my shards +7 to get a tail leshat and now 150m in merchant FK OFF[/b]
    ownt :lol:

Heim4teil

ownt :lol:[/b]
    not funny my friend too =(

nope its a dupe

CoRteR3aL

nope its a dupe[/b]
    as far as i know . there aint any dupe going on...all the dupers selling their stocks..
    and prices will be down in a month i guess...(if no new dupe method)

completly different more of a bug if nething this is now actuall dupe taking seconds to make alot of freinds i know bought them off merchant at high price i felt bad for them so i making topic dont flame[/b]
    i repeat my question: how is this unlike typical KO in any way shape or form?

and ur still a retarded peice of shit

up until 2 weeks ppl were only making bus's and bes's this dupe they are making all stacks duped

thus why bakira and lesath went from being 60-80 gbs to 300 m that is how its different u fucking moron

and ur still a retarded peice of shit

up until 2 weeks ppl were only making bus's and bes's this dupe they are making all stacks duped

thus why bakira and lesath went from being 60-80 gbs to 300 m that is how its different u fucking moron[/b]

why are you so ANGRY?!

Banned

ever since i remember playing on cypher tails of lesath/shaula/holy water of temple/fangs of barkirra/feather of hq and all that type of shit is sold in merch by the stacks of hundreds for a few mil and sometimes even under a mil oO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast