Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Kalluga Finally Being Used

This is a discussion on Kalluga Finally Being Used within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Speed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-MillionVoices 11 am - 12:30 pm makes perfect sense. thats the problem lol , it ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Originally posted by Speed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MillionVoices
    11 am - 12:30 pm makes perfect sense.
    thats the problem lol , it says 11:30 pm - 12:30 pm ... its either pm to am , or , am to pm .. but cant be pm to pm O_o[/b]
    why not? a 25 hour event? lol

  2. #17
    KokoGG
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by susGe
    was pretty fun last time we had it. *Laggy as hell though. *I think you hit everyone for like 10 damage.
    was everybody low lvl because new server? or do u lose everything when u go in there?

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    200

    Default

    I would guess they take away your stuff so everyone has 100hp = 10 snowball hits and you die. Can you use pot's in there? lol

  4. #19
    susGe
    Guest

    Default

    if i remember correctly everyone had 100 hp, and you could wear your gear if you wanted to. Im low lvl because i play ares and me, raven, exo, and one other person i cant remember probably Raek went to diez's snowball war instead of the ares one.

  5. #20
    HoodFizzle
    Guest

    Default

    koxp pls, ı ar snowball aoe serıal kıll sıkerım all 100% accuratetıon aımbot to eye.. ıt make u verı blıend oké?

  6. #21
    Section Moderator KrepiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    and me :<
    our diez leveling group :<

    btw that brings memories

  7. #22
    el_loko
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by HoodFizzle
    koxp pls, ı ar snowball aoe serıal kıll sıkerım all 100% accuratetıon aımbot to eye.. ıt make u verı blıend oké?
    oké

  8. #23
    LaViagra88
    Guest

    Default

    no way u gonna kill anyone when they hit 10 dmg and u have 1500 buff and 1920 healers runnin around this will be a great waste of time

  9. #24
    Speed
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by LaViagra88
    no way u gonna kill anyone when they hit 10 dmg and u have 1500 buff and 1920 healers runnin around this will be a great waste of time *
    ........ wow .. how hard is to understand everyone gets 100 hp and only snowballs , and snowball makes 10 dmg ...

    skills and gear arent aloud and its a whole different system

    " To enter, players will need to go to Kalluga Valley at scheduled times in the chart below. No weapons or skills are allowed inside the battlefield as players' main weapon will be Snowballs that can be purchased from the Sundries at all times. Oversized Snowmen and players of the opposing nation will be the targets in the battle field and for each death of an enemy nation's Snowman, your nation will be rewarded with 50 national points "

  10. #25
    HoodFizzle
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by LaViagra88
    no way u gonna kill anyone when they hit 10 dmg and u have 1500 buff and 1920 healers runnin around this will be a great waste of time *
    that was old times when every1 had 860 hp with 480 buffs :wub:
    now days... daaaaaaaaamn they'll prolly hit for 1k lol

  11. #26
    HoodFizzle
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Speed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LaViagra88
    no way u gonna kill anyone when they hit 10 dmg and u have 1500 buff and 1920 healers runnin around this will be a great waste of time *
    ........ wow .. how hard is to understand everyone gets 100 hp and only snowballs , and snowball makes 10 dmg ...

    skills and gear arent aloud and its a whole different system

    " To enter, players will need to go to Kalluga Valley at scheduled times in the chart below. No weapons or skills are allowed inside the battlefield as players' main weapon will be Snowballs that can be purchased from the Sundries at all times. Oversized Snowmen and players of the opposing nation will be the targets in the battle field and for each death of an enemy nation's Snowman, your nation will be rewarded with 50 national points "[/b]
    pots? h43r:

  12. #27
    LaViagra88
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Speed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LaViagra88
    no way u gonna kill anyone when they hit 10 dmg and u have 1500 buff and 1920 healers runnin around this will be a great waste of time *
    ........ wow .. how hard is to understand everyone gets 100 hp and only snowballs , and snowball makes 10 dmg ...

    skills and gear arent aloud and its a whole different system

    " To enter, players will need to go to Kalluga Valley at scheduled times in the chart below. No weapons or skills are allowed inside the battlefield as players' main weapon will be Snowballs that can be purchased from the Sundries at all times. Oversized Snowmen and players of the opposing nation will be the targets in the battle field and for each death of an enemy nation's Snowman, your nation will be rewarded with 50 national points "[/b]
    alright, lets jus wait till the 22nd to see how much NP we get off throwin snowballs at ur ass

  13. #28
    HoodFizzle
    Guest

    Default

    u can use koxp's always sit function.... its almost same as pots when they hit u for 10dmg :lol:
    oh ya and shoot at the same time ofcrz <_<

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colony Zone
    Posts
    658

    Default

    Originally posted by HoodFizzle
    u can use koxp's always sit function.... its almost same as pots when they hit u for 10dmg *:lol: *
    oh ya and shoot at the same time ofcrz *<_<
    Im only scared of koxpers, shooting 5 snowballs on my ass then them sitting

  15. #30
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    I remember BGA voking with his candy cain :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •