juraid

This is a discussion on juraid within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just went through eslant cave and party got 2 gems. Is there any point in going now that all ...
Page: 1

BigApple

I just went through eslant cave and party got 2 gems. Is there any point in going now that all regular items are dropping? Everyone goes for gems to make money, not for noobs to pick up items, master gems and fp. I hope KO returns it to pre patch state soon.

I've noticed that when you are with an older group of players (random or not) things generally go ok. When you with nubs it sucks ass. I've laso been in and hatefirst guy get a gem and leave the party. Since I usually play priest I am at the mercy of whoever is looting but when they ninja on me I just let them die and/or leave myself. Sucks we have to do any of this since K2 just needs to take out random drops period...

Banned

I've noticed that when you are with an older group of players (random or not) things generally go ok. When you with nubs it sucks ass. I've laso been in and hatefirst guy get a gem and leave the party. Since I usually play priest I am at the mercy of whoever is looting but when they ninja on me I just let them die and/or leave myself. Sucks we have to do any of this since K2 just needs to take out random drops period...[/b]
    +999

DeHealer

Soooo true, depends in ur party, once someone lures a noob drop, loots wont stop..

lol funny when idiots loot people a pike instead of a silver gem and they go crazy on vent

Almost the same named topic on official forums
    Spam there, maybe some1 from k2 reads it. :/