Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Kamirosa hit like DK?

This is a discussion on Kamirosa hit like DK? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was a level 73 priest, 1315 AC, 6.2k HP, and i have been killed by a cardinal before in ...
Page: 2

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I was a level 73 priest, 1315 AC, 6.2k HP, and i have been killed by a cardinal before in CZ.

It doesnt make you noob, it just makes you look like a noob. Really unlucky though to be exped like that lol.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I was a level 73 priest, 1315 AC, 6.2k HP, and i have been killed by a cardinal before in CZ.

It doesnt make you noob, it just makes you look like a noob. Really unlucky though to be exped like that lol.[/b]
    exped by guards ......... last 13 dmg..........at a lvl 80 warrior.........

SilverrHazee

it&#39;s even hard for lvl 70 + XD at leat if u wanna kill it alone... :<

took me like 20 seconds for kill one ( alone ) :/

and yeah it should be pretty hard for adream, im pretty sure .<

BigApple

My party ws killing atross in cz. Atorss does his aoe attack that hits my party and also 4 or 5 kemirosa standing by it. Atross dies and then al kemirosa come and kill me :0 IDK why hey attack me from atross attacking them, so be careful.

HateMadeMe

The dcz ones are a joke, one warrior, one bp, we dropped them fast as hell, only did 5 though before the new gangbang team NeiL came along with their 2 full duffers

4 out of 5 dropped gems, so its good drop rate

this is hard cause in ardream totaly same hit same everything its a DK just with Doomsoldier look nd other drops but now you need teamplay to get gems good thing
    i would like to solo these to improve the speed of ur change to get gems but this good selution of K2

Hail K2 [/b]
    ya hail k2 it only took them like 3 months and multiple failed patches to get it right HAIL HITLER

i dont think its suppose to be easy to get masters tho.[/b]
    it was for the last couple years the only hard thing was supposed to be the the tails/feathers as there from a boss but since k2 didn&#39;t control dupe or china for the longest time mastering was easy shit

Banned

Pretty harsh on the dczers :s[/b]
    It makes it more challanging to get you addicted more...

Banned

Kamirosa has the same atack / def on dcz? good luck ardream players, and I hope u guys make lvl 60+ and with his masters

IronTiger

in ardream they hit less harder and have less hp than in cz but...too many speed abuser in ardream><

iiason

drop rate is really good. so i&#39;m happy

Mooshoo

The ones in CZ have xped a load of people on manes, you see dead people almost every run in the bowl atm. I&#39;ve found the drop rate to be pretty average though, and by the sounds it would be worth farming them in DCZ instead. As a mage I get hit for about 600 a pop so cant do it without a healer at all. But alas at least the problem of gems has been fixed, I&#39;m 50% to lvl 76 and still havent done my lvl 72 or 75 masters due to the fact I need over 200 gems.

One problem unfucked, whats next on KO&#39;s agenda to screw everyone?

Boyce

Great move by k2 imo.

Mooshoo

Oh and by the way, my clannie got a crystal from a orc bandit officer also, didnt kill any of the normal ones to check for consistency however.

dcz suks for gems humans get back to bowl instant and if you soloin always an ass to spike you and get you exped

Oh and by the way, my clannie got a crystal from a orc bandit officer also[/b]
    same here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast