Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Kanka Says, I am Keeping my CUP :D

This is a discussion on Kanka Says, I am Keeping my CUP :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You will not be receiving your Energy Rock back. It was in the game for a short period of time ...
Page: 3

You will not be receiving your Energy Rock back. It was in the game for a short period of time as part of KO Forever. The elder council had removed them quite some time ago. Any that are found in the game now are confiscated by the council.[/b]
    Unfortunately, I will not be replacing the items that you traded for the Energy Cup. Everyone who has ever traded items/coins for the Energy Cup made the decision and the risk when trading with another player to obtain this item that was in the game for a limited time.[/b]

-Kaendri

Little archer Senior Member

Not said that, but if k2 have been on the char, closed the account down while they looked into it and COULDN'T find a single thing wrong they wont go back on it now, oh and btw they gave 10free prem days for the inconvenience also.[/b]
    well its not about playing legit atm.. cuz im pretty sure that theres no need to koxp when ur already at the lvl cap.

im talking about how the char got to 83 without anyone else noticing it. theres already a ton of contradictions in what that guy says to defend himself from all these accusations (at official forums), but yeh im still trying to c what u guys come up with everytime i type sum facts.

Imhotep

well its not about playing legit atm.. cuz im pretty sure that theres no need to koxp when ur already at the lvl cap.

im talking about how the char got to 83 without anyone else noticing it. theres already a ton of contradictions in what that guy says to defend himself from all these accusations (at official forums), but yeh im still trying to c what u guys come up with everytime i type sum facts.[/b]
    OHH are you that rogue archer that I 2 hit in cz ? hahah awesome, now I know why you're so jealous

unfortunately we havent met each other at cz yet, and ye with ur baba gear and cp id prolly b a 3 hit but still its not about that... keep trying to evade the facts im bringing up, cheater.

Imhotep

unfortunately we havent met each other at cz yet, and ye with ur baba gear and cp id prolly b a 3 hit but still its not about that... keep trying to evade the facts im bringing up, cheater.[/b]
    baba gear ? hahahah yes bro, +8 chitin is 1337

from rentals to ur current gear? yea thats called Babashopping.

lol :P im wasting my time here, ttyl koxper

Imhotep

lol :P im wasting my time here, ttyl koxper[/b]
    no ? it's called trinas + bus + +7 chitins brah

dragunmaster

u know that is a koxped char

and still denying it lol[/b]
    what if it was koxp'd?

So he was smart to get a char to level 83 and have a life then be a fucking loser and play this game 24/7 to get to level 83?

*sniff sniff* smells like virgins all over the place

that might b a valid argument at sn*** forums

its sad what ko4life had become

lol :P im wasting my time here, ttyl koxper[/b]
    I was on vent when he made the chitin so STFU.

I am a babashopped char and i 1 hit u last nite with critical, i sense a little bit of jelousy, if u rly want 83 bro go go koxp!

i can assure that theres no jealousy at all

anyways im done in this thread, more ppl would come to defend him by tomorrow so ya.. theres really not point on keeping it. my bad, i forgot that stuff like this was already allowed on this forums.

cant really notice the diff anymore between this forum and some other 1s lately

ps: yea thats what happens when a criticalspike hits on som1 unbuffed
    ps2: if ur spadess, i saw u running from rialix in a vs when he was unbuffed, unwolfed and un-str'd :lol:

I can assure u i wasn't running from vs, i had no buff at the time and when we did vs, ill hold my hands up and say yes he was winning, but i got tped by the mage, i then quit the party as a result and went solo.

I have absolutely no problem saying he would have beaten me, rialix is a good guy and ive spoken to him alittle.

As for accusing Kloud, people aint defending, i certainly aint, im simply stating that KO had been on the account for about 4 days, checked all pk/ exp logs to see if there was anything unusual and couldn't find a single thing. They appologised and gave him free prem days. Whether he KOXP'd or not is no longer relevant so people stiring shit up aint gonna do any good.

As for ko4life allowing "this stuff" exactly what "stuff" do you mean? no1 has solid proof of him koxping, no video or anything to prove it, so all that people have is speculation, which causes more problems than good.

Just let it go and get back onto the topic about cups please.

NeronDomitius

there's another one on ares i know who has it... and i wont tell :lol:

I would so lvoe 1 lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123