karus

This is a discussion on karus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i play carnac west and i am thinking of making a new charecter and making them karus but Cwest is ...
Page: 1

mellowman

i play carnac west and i am thinking of making a new charecter and making them karus but Cwest is a sever with a low population and i hear that it is harder to find exp partys and to lvl up than it is in elmo. is this true and how much harder is it to lvl

zrocker0404

cwest doesnt have a low population. However atleast at 70+ humans have 3/4 boroo spots orcs dont xp at all

Banned Senior Member

cwest doesnt have a low population. However atleast at 70+ humans have 3/4 boroo spots orcs dont xp at all[/b]
    true, +1

True humans have more exp but they get pwned by orcs while exping

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

when i was human i went from 76 to 77 fast as, then when i nted i lost all my motivation for lvling
    orc= pk
    human= lvl

Banned

always miss bdw's as a human :/

Its hard to find good xp on orcs. Best xp ive had is aoe graveyard/ancients.

Banned

wow its so opposite

orcs are exping more then humans, they are taking all the booro spot + mages aoe dk, good np

well.. at leas its like that on my timezone... gmt +2

zrocker0404

wow its so opposite

orcs are exping more then humans, they are taking all the booro spot + mages aoe dk, good np

well.. at leas its like that on my timezone... gmt +2[/b]
    If u put it that way if u live in the U.S. go human for xp, if ur europe/asia-ish area's go orc o.O

Ziellos

If u put it that way if u live in the U.S. go human for xp, if ur europe/asia-ish area's go orc o.O[/b]
    (gmt -5) early morning til around 6pm is active for orcs quite a bit.

cwest doesnt have a low population. However atleast at 70+ humans have 3/4 boroo spots orcs dont xp at all[/b]
    just wanted to add that cwest 1 is almost impossible to log in with no prem like 20 hours every day... and no its just because the server is full of koxpers, thats sever 2 :P
    cwest's population is definitely not low now even though most 70+ orcs don't seem to like to go cz h34r: (at least in european day time)

Little archer Senior Member

eds are like 120 orcs and 150 humans (1st and 2nd 1s)

zrocker0404

3rd ED is usually 60-80 orcs 100-110 humans

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

just wanted to add that cwest 1 is almost impossible to log in with no prem like 20 hours every day... and no its just because the server is full of koxpers, thats sever 2 :P
    cwest's population is definitely not low now even though most 70+ orcs don't seem to like to go cz h34r: (at least in european day time)[/b]
    :S i can logg in everytime without prem on server 1 unless its sunday afternoon gmt+1

bdw: more humans than orcs...its good because u ll always get in if u r orc, but there are sooo many human cheaters....i dont know if there are orc wallhackers aswell....havent had one in my party till now, but i fought...or better: lost....against human wallhacker million times

Every server ive ever played always have more humans then orcs idk why but im always human...