Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kay Oh EX pee

This is a discussion on Kay Oh EX pee within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok If you guys look at everyones reaction to a patch finally being released and cz arrow showering hacking dead ...
Page: 1

Default Kay Oh EX pee

Ok

If you guys look at everyones reaction to a patch finally being released and cz arrow showering hacking dead for the moment . You will see that most people do not even mind fact that Kox.p is a leveling plugin , you'll find most people refering to kox.p as Cz arrow shower hackers . I'm sorry to say that shit but its true and the makers of kox.p are true when they say kox.p is designed to help players level "super plugin" or we . Alot of you people are probly hating me for saying this stuff but its true kox.p maker has made kox.p crack protection stronger the past two times it was cracked i expect nothing less for this patch . They really never intend for this stuff to happen and the whole "they release it with attack enemy enabled once its cracked so k2 will patch it" that is not true 100 % sure it may happen but the percentage of people who use kox.p are people using the cracked version . Once the cracked version is released this is when k2 will feel the pressure to patch and it happens . Clearly this new staff decided to take another path at this and if they infact stop koxp with a ban like system similiar to wat they did to actool breifly before they dumped punkbuster , then kudos to k2 staff . Unfortanetly i do not see this happening i have a good feeling there ban system will be similiar to the past it will be bypass by kox.p maker and will fail .

Honestly tho at this point in ROFD no one has a problem with people leveling with kox.p as long as there not bugging like the exp bug . Think bout it until cz arrow shower hacking came no one was taking ss's of macro's lvling no one cared cz arrow shower was jus a wake up call for u all to notice that your slippin.

I'm sorry to say all this but its true

Nosferatu_Incognito

it all needs to go. all versions of any 3rd party program.

I don't care if they use it in cz, moradon (kekury rings or merchants), EMC/Luf, eslant or the abyss.

Death to all who use 3rd party programs. Not just chars but I hope they get hit by a buss/boat/mule/santa w/e floats their boats.

the_stiffmeister

i hate to agree but damn...

everyone says they hate to agree when i post something i actually read over twice

Rayne_of_death

[quote]it all needs to go. all versions of any 3rd party program.

I don't care if they use it in cz, moradon (kekury rings or merchants), EMC/Luf, eslant or the abyss.
    [quote]

+1

cpo4

it all needs to go. all versions of any 3rd party program. *

I don't care if they use it in cz, moradon (kekury rings or merchants), EMC/Luf, eslant or the abyss. *

Death to all who use 3rd party programs. Not just chars but I hope they get hit by a buss/boat/mule/santa w/e floats their boats.

+2

wraith86

gamers of K2 have a lowered standard on whats right and K2 keeps lowering it so once they fix something the game is amazing again to these players. notice how people dont mind KOXP EXP when KOXP CZ came out etc.

private you are full of shit.

i (for one) and many others have always complained/taken fraps & screeenshots/pm'd gm's/turned in cs tickets for all thes punks like your self that use this and other "plug in" tools to lvl or pk or whatever the fuck. call it what you want it's fucking lame ass cheating plain and simple. you and moe and all the other fucktards can try to rationalize all you want I dont give a shit any more, but don't make blanket statements out your ass.

Thanks.

xAraChNiDx

Originally posted by ballzy
    private you are full of shit.

i (for one) and many others have always complained/taken fraps & screeenshots/pm'd gm's/turned in cs tickets for all thes punks like your self that use this and other "plug in" tools to lvl or pk or whatever the fuck. *call it what you want it's fucking lame ass cheating plain and simple. *you and moe and all the other fucktards can try to rationalize all you want I dont give a shit any more, but don't make blanket statements out your ass.

Thanks.
    +1

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

People bitched a lot more when it started happening in CZ, cuz that's more freaking obvious that a guy macroing kecoons in d3... If i get arrow showered to death in CZ by 10 milles away, is more easy to detect that he is using 3rd party tools than to run arround places for exp and see if he is shooting 5 arrows to one mob instead of 1. I thought that was pretty clear.

And just because they don't repot the SS of someone macroing in lvling spots like they post SS about arrow shower hack in CZ, doesn't means they don't do it at all. There's many people that hunts macroers down, gets them exped, posts SS and sends CS tickets, they do an awesome job. But unfortainly they can't stop it.

most cheaters have this strange concept that macroing or cheating levels is OK since it doesnt affect other players the same way as arrow shower hack in CZ. Well I for one get a little bothered at seeing people almost at level 80 having levelled at a casual rate. All 3rd party tools are wrong, i dunno why you keep trying to convince people that kosp is ok private.

im just pointing out that its only a lvling tool never meant to do wat happens in cz and until that happens NO ONE CARES .

in ko and ke ppl cared cuz exp was actually hard and u had to no life it but now in rofd exp is nothing its easy to gain not to mention all the quest and everyone since release of rofd has cared less about kox.p because 1 there too busy or 2 they think they lvl faster then koxp neways .

ppl were oblivious to the exp bug until tolgahan first posted it here hoping to get it fixed and it was fixed for like 2 patches then k2 UNFIXED it

any macro'rs that are high lvl right now are lvl due to this exp bug not macro'n cuz simple fact is if u macro now in rofd even organized ur not going to gain exp comparable to paramuns no matter the lvl and so 24 hours of average macro = like 4 or 5 hours of paramun probly with exp bug tho 24 hours of macro = like 2 weeks of paramun or dk

If u jus look u'll see wat im saying no one cares if u macro for exp nemore they only get outraged when its in cz which is why i have a good feeling u'll see that k2 worked with koxp to make sure cracked koxp will no longer work just wait and see thats wat im doing in deciding whether or not logos is even worth it .

Kik0

Originally posted by Private
    im just pointing out that its only a lvling tool never meant to do wat happens in cz and until that happens NO ONE CARES .

in ko and ke ppl cared cuz exp was actually hard and u had to no life it but now in rofd exp is nothing its easy to gain not to mention all the quest and everyone since release of rofd has cared less about kox.p because 1 there too busy or 2 they think they lvl faster then koxp neways .

ppl were oblivious to the exp bug until tolgahan first posted it here hoping to get it fixed and it was fixed for like 2 patches then k2 UNFIXED it

any macro'rs that are high lvl right now are lvl due to this exp bug not macro'n cuz simple fact is if u macro now in rofd even organized ur not going to gain exp comparable to paramuns no matter the lvl and so 24 hours of average macro = like 4 or 5 hours of paramun probly with exp bug tho 24 hours of macro = like 2 weeks of paramun or dk

If u jus look u'll see wat im saying no one cares if u macro for exp nemore they only get outraged when its in cz which is why i have a good feeling u'll see that k2 worked with koxp to make sure cracked koxp will no longer work just wait and see thats wat im doing in deciding whether or not logos is even worth it .
    Bullshit, you never seen an apos of cold koxp party?

Munch

This is the most rediculous thing i've ever heard. He is actually trying to defend people that cheat.. or saying that legit people don't care...are you high sir?

wraith86

there is way better exp than paramuns man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast