Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

KAZAM AND TIKMASTA AND SOENNE SCAMMED RANKING

This is a discussion on KAZAM AND TIKMASTA AND SOENNE SCAMMED RANKING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We donated money to ranking to keep the forum alive. The forum had over 600 dollars worth of donations and ...
Page: 1

Aksel

We donated money to ranking to keep the forum alive. The forum had over 600 dollars worth of donations and now they closed ranking and blocked everyone from msn. If your not going to maintain ranking, give us our money back?

Aksel

Sorry for the misunderstanding, only Kazam and Soenne blocked everyone. Tikmasta had this to say

masta || www.dodclan.net|| gabe says:
    nobody made any donation towards me u cockaroach go deal with kazam if u got a problem[/b]
    cockroaches? is that how you treat us?

3thos

i knew this would happen sooner or later.

mods ban kazam from this forum ASAP please, he dosnt deserve the presence in this forum after scamming people who tried to help out a forum.

@ soenne, im shocked, never thought he would do this to us ...

Aksel

i knew this would happen sooner or later.
    mods ban kazam from this forum ASAP please, he dosnt deserve the presence in this forum after scamming people who tried to help out a forum.
    @ soenne, im shocked, never thought he would do this to us ...[/b]
    I never thought this either. But, I don't think Kazam will get banned he told us that him and lutz are very good friends and he can get anyone banned from ko4life.

Banned

ok this isnt ranking...

wawh

.... you cant give a donation back lol... ,,, if you donated... well it was your decission

3thos

.... you cant give a donation back lol... ,,, if you donated... well it was your decission[/b]
    thats not the point, the point is we donated to help them keep the forum running, not for them to scam the money.

I never thought this either. But, I don't think Kazam will get banned he told us that him and lutz are very good friends and he can get anyone banned from ko4life.[/b]
    you have that conversation?

post it and maybe devile or festo can do something about it because we dont need peoople like that here, sorry.

.... you cant give a donation back lol... ,,, if you donated... well it was your decission[/b]

+1 rofl

go to a chairty thats trying to cure cancer, and be like, gimme mah 100$ back, you didnt cure it yet

Aksel

We donated to keep a forum alive. They closed the forum after we all donated. The fee for a host is 10 dollars a month, not 600 dollars a month. So it is a scam. This isn't ranking, but Kazam Soenne and Tikmasta are on ko4life. We are just trying to get justice on scammers. Sorry for my bad english.

Banned

+1 rofl
    go to a chairty thats trying to cure cancer, and be like, gimme mah 100$ back, you didnt cure it yet[/b]
    Actually that would be like donating millions of dollars to a charity to cure cancer, then they close the charity, pocket the money, and buy themselves a boat.

We donated to keep a forum alive. They closed the forum after we all donated. The fee for a host is 10 dollars a month, not 600 dollars a month. So it is a scam. This isn't ranking, but Kazam Soenne and Tikmasta are on ko4life. We are just trying to get justice on scammers.[/b]

it was a donation

not an investment

gg scammers
    Moe was right about never trusting 12 year olds and turks to handle a forum
    he deserve a /ban

3thos

Actually that would be like donating millions of dollars to a charity to cure cancer, then they close the charity, pocket the money, and buy themselves a boat.[/b]
    they are insanity kids, they are probably the most moronic incompatent people alive, they just dont understand the concept until it happens to them, no point in furthur explanation to them.

they are insanity kids, they are probably the most moronic incompatent people alive, they just dont understand the concept until it happens to them, no point in furthur explanation to them.[/b]

word h34r:

3thos

word h34r:[/b]
    just proved my point.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast