Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

KAZAM AND TIKMASTA AND SOENNE SCAMMED RANKING

This is a discussion on KAZAM AND TIKMASTA AND SOENNE SCAMMED RANKING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It is kinda weird that Kazam started to buy stuff on Ares for USD after Ranking was shut down. He ...
Page: 4

Aksel

It is kinda weird that Kazam started to buy stuff on Ares for USD after Ranking was shut down. He tried to buy a few of my things.

Damn this is fucked up..[/b]
    ask urself how did kazam get the money?

i think you should wait till Kazam explain everything, he might working on changing the host atm

ScuLLy

ask urself how did kazam get the money?[/b]
    Who the f*ck are you?

Guys he is NOT Aksel on koranking.

Aksel

i think you should wait till Kazam explain everything, he might working on changing the host atm[/b]
    it takes 10 minutes to get a host. the forum is already set up. the forum has been down for 3 days and he has blocked us from msn.

Norbi blocked everyone. - To Turkey we fly! Die Die Die!

Aksel

Norbi blocked everyone. - To Turkey we fly! Die Die Die! [/b]
    +1

you cant tell he's blocking you from msn, the guy have a life and he might be busy, just give him some time then you can blame him for that

Aksel

you cant tell he's blocking you from msn, the guy have a life and he might be busy, just give him some time then you can blame him for that[/b]
    He have life for 3 days straight? Funny because when ranking up he was always on. Funny because when you see his last seen activity on ko4life profile he was on today. He blocked us. He now use our money to shop usd.

tikmasta

aksel aka moe and eamon iam sure he had blockt u befor this yes ranking forum is down for massive ddos attacks has nothing to do with kazam has to do with users like you and ur freinds and others who find it funny to get a forum down.. lol how patethic no attention from us now u seek it on ko4life btw as far as i know kazam is spending some holliday in greece.. not sure tho

Aksel

haha what lies. He is spending holiday in Greece on weekdays but he can have time to log on ko4life in Greece. Give us our money back tikmasta. You can keep 5 dollars for hosting forum for 1 month. Give us rest back

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

owned?

dunno why kazam even became a mod and then admin, he didn't do anything in old ranking just flamed ppl

tikmasta

ur a patetic kid moe as i mentioned this paypal acount was not mine nor did i had access to it one thing i know for sure that u can try as much as u want with insulting me ima tell you u wont succeed

Aksel

owned?

dunno why kazam even became a mod and then admin, he didn't do anything in old ranking just flamed ppl[/b]
    it is because he says he is friends with lutz who talk with devile to get him admin. i dont know if this is true or not but he keep saying he is friends with lutz and whenever someone flame him they get ban. this is what he said.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

This isn't ranking so who cares? Take your drama to somewhere else o_O
    And if the donations were via paypal; just chargeback

Aksel

You keep saying I moe tik but i am not you pathetic kid. I am twice your age. you need to scam people to get money go get up your fat ass and get work. All we did was help so community dont die and you scam us

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast